Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, looking forward to it (H)

ReputationRep:
    Im hating f215 more and more everyday

ReputationRep:
    I keep forgetting it's synoptic...seriously need to get my hands on an AS book :emo:

ReputationRep:
    haha yes so do I. Luckily Im resitting F212 (never thought I would say that), so maybe that will help with some of the synoptic questions in the exam

ReputationRep:
    This seems ages away but maybe thats just me. I'm dreading it. Biology is my worst subject. Luckily it doesn't matter what I get in it to get into uni as my other 3 subjects will get me the grades/points. I'd be happy with anything tbh. Well hopefully all you smart people on here who can do biology can help me to revise.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to all,I am resittig f212 only <_< Hate that module of all

ReputationRep:
    omg can someone please explain the difference between a chromatid and a chromosome, aren't they the same thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    Good luck to all,I am resittig f212 only &lt;_&lt; Hate that module of all
    Thanks and good luck Hopefully, you will be willing to help us on F215 as you got an A. Your so lucky and clever dude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slacker07906)
    Thanks and good luck Hopefully, you will be willing to help us on F215 as you got an A. Your so lucky and clever dude
    Quote me back on whichever topic you find trouble with. As for the being clever nah :/ just trying to get my grades.

ReputationRep:
    Quote me back on whichever topic you find trouble with. As for the being clever nah :/ just trying to get my grades.
    definitely! You got any revision tips?

ReputationRep:
    definitely! You got any revision tips?
    Make sure you find yourself at ease with genetics.It will most likely turn up this june.
    Go through the whole book. post your doubts here =)

ReputationRep:
    Yay a revision thread for this, i have know realised i need an A overall in biology instead of the B i originally thought so need to start actually revising for this exam. I'm finding the genetics part of the content alot more interesting than most of the other stuff through the AS and A2 but the environment stuff is making me want to sleep, how is anyone managing to actually revise for it? Anyway got the first chapter of revision done, hoping to go through chapter by chapter and then do some past papers and then have some more time before the exam to go over any big issues. Good luck to everyone .

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you find yourself at ease with genetics.It will most likely turn up this june.
    Go through the whole book. post your doubts here =)
    Hai Iby! hows it goin (if you remember me :P)

Also for you guys...

Module 4 Notes that I made last year (hopefully not much/nothings changed in that content).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qit5iz...io%20notes.doc

good luck, hope you nail these exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Falcon91)

Also for you guys...

Module 4 Notes that I made last year (hopefully not much/nothings changed in that content).

Hey Yea I kind of do remember you. Whats up :P

ReputationRep:
    Hey Everyone hows revision going this unit is a BEAST :eek:
    (Original post by Falcon91)

Also for you guys...

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    has anyone done the evaluative on the "effects of light intensity on the abundance of the plants"?
    ASAP help would be really appriciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportycricketer)
    has anyone done the evaluative on the &quot;effects of light intensity on the abundance of the plants&quot;?
    Tbh its your coursework, and its up to you to get the grade. I got 20/20 on the exact same one...and what? lol. good luck

ReputationRep:
    Tbh its your coursework, and its up to you to get the grade. I got 20/20 on the exact same one...and what? lol. good luck
    Can you please tell me what sorts of question came up?? It would really help me.. please mate. would be helpful

ReputationRep:
    omg can someone please explain the difference between a chromatid and a chromosome, aren't they the same thing?

yh iv bin havin same problem one min it sez chromatid and then chromosome can any1 tell me wats differance please ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportycricketer)
    has anyone done the evaluative on the "effects of light intensity on the abundance of the plants"?
    I've done that evaluative, so if you still need help, I vaguely remember some of the questions

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.