Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi everybody!
    I am moving to london for 2 months working on my thesis (or final dissertetion i still don t get the difference) starting from April. i at my last year of university. i am looking for some place to study with my laptop, with internet connection like a library. I saw the london library and the british library what would you suggest?

Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.