Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It is up to you to choose between what is easy and what is right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheesecakefactory)
    You depressive nature makes me want to die as well.

good going. I hope your happy.
    I don't understand people like you, if one of your friends said this in person would you say the same, or are you just being 'brave' behind your computer screen?
    This person may be going through a horrendous time, so i hope you're happy to know you've made me sad to see how nasty some people are, i hope your happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

help me. I need advice my it's like endless problems after problems.
    WHY?

We will miss you Don't do it!

PM me.

ReputationRep:
    We're here to listen/read. Bring it! Don't care how much you give us to read. Let it out, express yourself. Don't do anything stupid.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Are you planning on telling us or do we have to guess?

On a more serious note, your life can't be that bad, nothing can be worth killing yourself over! you have the rest of your life ahead of you! PM if you need to chat
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You say there are so many issues.

Break it down into lots of little issues and then tackle them one by one. Make a plan.

I've been there, I've got the t-shirt :console:

ReputationRep:
    sure whatever it is isn't that bad!chin up
    if you're genuinely thinking that go see your gp and they'll help you x

ReputationRep:
    Tbh no one can really offer you any advice without an inkling on why.
    However if you want someone to talk to feel free to pm me.

ReputationRep:
    You should really tell someone here, or the thread what is wrong, suicide is not the answer think of all the people you will leave behind and how they feel, and think about how much of your life you have ahead of you, it will and always does get better, you just need someone to talk to about it, whether its a counseller, the samaritans or a friend, lives change all the time so don't go and throw it away you only get one shot so you might aswell make it count for something

ReputationRep:
    Don't Quit
    by: Unknown Author

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
    When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
    When funds are low and the debts are high,
    And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.
    When care is pressing you down a bit.
    Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.
    Life is queer with its twists and turns
    As every one of us sometimes learns.
    And many a failure turns about
    When he might have won had he stuck it out:
    Don't give up though the pace seems slow -
    You may succeed with another blow.
    Success is failure turned inside out -
    The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
    And you never can tell how close you are.
    It may be near when it seems so far:
    So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit
    It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Friedrich Nietzsche once said, "Obstacles and difficulties are steps by which we climb up higher." How right he is!

ReputationRep:
    We want to help you. Please please let us know what's going on, so we can work through it together.
    Promise it'll be okay in the end (:
    x

I'm having a really tough time with my family. With Uni. With my future. I just broke up with my long term bf and he's saying a lot of rubbish about me too. People at Uni are stirring rubbish about me. I've lost my looks. I'm losing weight dramatically. I'm on heavy medication and my friends know nothing. I'm the bubbly girl everyone loves but knows nothing of the pain and tosh in my heart. I'm getting abused by people and I just sit there and take it.

I'm currently suffering from PTSD from an incident from 2009 and this moment, it's unbearable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm having a really tough time with my family. With Uni. With my future. I just broke up with my long term bf and he's saying a lot of rubbish about me too. People at Uni are stirring rubbish about me. I've lost my looks. I'm losing weight dramatically. I'm on heavy medication and my friends know nothing. I'm the bubbly girl everyone loves but knows nothing of the pain and tosh in my heart. I'm getting abused by people and I just sit there and take it.

I'm currently suffering from PTSD from an incident from 2009 and this moment, it's unbearable.
    If you want to pm you are more than welcome to, I would be able to give more indepth advice than in here.

ReputationRep:
    If all else fails, ensure you do it in a way that preserves your organs... other people need them. Troll.

ReputationRep:
    You're negativity makes me want to die too now...

ReputationRep:
    Well isn't this thread just a little ray of sunshine?

ReputationRep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.