Wait for it... wait for it.... :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    LOL what was it about?

ReputationRep:
    Blease yah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Picaa)
    LOL what was it about?
    From the video "Lahore: In a Business Plus programme, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf Sindh President Naeem ul Haq threw a glass towards Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah's adviser Jamil Soomro. During the programme 'The Pulse', Haq strongly criticised Soomro's leadership, alleging the government had failed to rule. "

ReputationRep:
    that was jokes!
    The last part when he calls after him was the funniest

ReputationRep:
    Well as far as from what I can tell I think there saying were how could I say it simpley.."Bumming America" although I ain't enitrely sure if I'm right it's hard to tell as there both just shouting constantly at the same time lol. Anyone notice the guy just takes the middle guys drink XD!

ReputationRep:
    You should become a journalist with that headline.

ReputationRep:
    Gotta love Pakis

(I am one, so...)

ReputationRep:
    Lol they were both talking about how one of them are Americas *****es or something and then WHOOSH.
    Trust us Pakistanis to blow ourselves up on live TV... When will they learn! (No pun intended)

ReputationRep:
    Pakis so aggressive :|

ReputationRep:
    The above is sad> to see people behaving like that!
    The above is funny> EXTREME STUFF!

I bet they probably all claim to be 'muslims', somebody should tell them, they their religion is sooo against that type of behaviour. Allah is watching over them, Prophet would so not have aprroved of this. Bad name for muslims overall (never mind pakistanis)- wonder how these guys treat their wives/women at home..little bit of anger and start throwing stuff!!

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“The most perfect of the believers in faith is the one who is best in attitude, and the best of you is the one who is best in attitude towards his womenfolk.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1162);

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The rights of one Muslim over another are five: returning the greeting of salaam, saying ‘yarhamuk Allaah (may Allaah have mercy on you)’ when he sneezes, accepting invitations, visiting the sick and attending funerals.” (Narrated by Muslim, 2625)

^^and you got these people treating eachother so badly!!

man that glass breaking could have caused some real injury!!!

ReputationRep:
    This is why I wont be joining the pakistani soc at uni. *shudders*

ReputationRep:
    Lmao. The bit where he throws the glass at him is hilarious! Asians -.-
    Indian politics gets very aggressive as well! :P
    P.S. Before anyone says anything, I'm an Asian :P

ReputationRep:
    looooooooool ah pakiness all the way
    trust us to make a right fuss :smug:

(Original post by Phenylethylamine_)
    Lmao. The bit where he throws the glass at him is hilarious! Asians -.-
    Indian politics gets very aggressive as well! :P
    P.S. Before anyone says anything, I'm an Asian :P
    :gasp: ur username :yy: just had to say that o.0 :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Brap typical pakis lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blush.ox)
    looooooooool ah pakiness all the way
    trust us to make a right fuss :smug:

:gasp: ur username :yy: just had to say that o.0 :lol:
    LOL. Haha, I didn't just make this username for no reason, it's the chemical found in chocolate So my love for chemistry and chocolate make up the perfect username!
    P.S. Type phenyethylamine + chocolate in google

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phenylethylamine_)
    LOL. Haha, I didn't just make this username for no reason, it's the chemical found in chocolate So my love for chemistry and chocolate make up the perfect username!
    P.S. Type phenyethylamine + chocolate in google
    i knew about the chemical bit, because i do chem sadly :lol: which is why i felt the need to comment
    didnt know about the choc bit though :gasp: wow perfect username for yu then :lol:

ReputationRep:
    oh my god, feels weird hearing my mother tongue on TSR.

****ing WEIRD. reminds me of my nan

ReputationRep:
    That is embarrassing :embarrassed:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing new. Didn't some female Pakistani politicians fight? calling the other basically a prostitute.

:rofl: @ bedroom politics

Pakistani TV is crazy, I have even seen a model/actress vs a religious cleric.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.