Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)
    Blah blah blah
    Putting people down is no way to win an argument.

Surely if your the man you are, you'd know this no?

Sucks to be you, can't even argue without resorting to low blow tactics.

Trollolololol. As someone else already posted before on TSR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QKAbuoB24U

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleConverse)
    Its because he doesn't know how to argue without putting people down rofl to make him feel better.

Defensive guy he is. Uptight aswell. I'm very happy my other half is nothing like this cos this guy is tripping over FB.
    im tripping over facebook?

since when? enlighten me.

I stated 'in person, facebook (as in chat) and texting.

Also, im not tripping, I asked a question. You're just too immature to grasp that people can ask questions that differentiate from the norm.

ReputationRep:
    well..this thread is fail

gtfo mate

ReputationRep:
    Putting people down is no way to win an argument.

Surely if your the man you are, you'd know this no?

Sucks to be you, can't even argue without resorting to low blow tactics.

Trollolololol. As someone else already posted before on TSR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QKAbuoB24U
    nice!

you say I put people down yet you insulted me by calling me a saddo.

you clearly are a hypocrite!

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, why do girls, whether it be on facebook, via text messaging or in person, now often use male sayings such as lad, man, dude, brother.

Why do you use such sayings?

Why?
    I would love to know why, as well. 'Dude' is just urgh.

ReputationRep:
    im tripping over facebook?

since when? enlighten me.

I stated 'in person, facebook (as in chat) and texting.

Also, im not tripping, I asked a question. You're just too immature to grasp that people can ask questions that differentiate from the norm.
    Lol delusional, did you not in your opening post comment about how the use of such words make you want to delete people off FB, hence why you got comments back about why your taking FB too seriously?

Lool keep up son, i've got all night. I'm just here to annoy you now lol as you can't argue without resorting to low blows.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha Rep for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ree-Ree-Real:p)
    I would love to know why, as well. 'Dude' is just urgh.
    Dont ask.

Apparently asking a question on here leads to immature people slating you for doing so. Its really not worth the bother. Maybe one day they'll grow up in terms of maturity and their outlook on life and realise there is more to the world than trying to impress strangers on the internet by quick witted remarks.

ReputationRep:
    nice!

you say I put people down yet you insulted me by calling me a saddo.

you clearly are a hypocrite!
    Lol petty argument.

You questionned my mental health, I've got every right to call you every name under the sun, don't like it don't mess with people...especially over topics like that.

Saddo is nothing. Man the **** up.

ReputationRep:
    Lol delusional, did you not in your opening post comment about how the use of such words make you want to delete people off FB, hence why you got comments back about why your taking FB too seriously?

Lool keep up son, i've got all night. I'm just here to annoy you now lol as you can't argue without resorting to low blows.
    Yes I did but not that it made me angry, because I just cant be assed speaking to ladettes.

If thats all you have to your night then I'll no longer reply because that to me is possibly, if not, the saddest and most pathetic thing I've ever read on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    Dont ask.

Apparently asking a question on here leads to immature people slating you for doing so. Its really not worth the bother. Maybe one day they'll grow up in terms of maturity and their outlook on life and realise there is more to the world than trying to impress strangers on the internet by quick witted remarks.
    Yeah...at the end of the day. We're not gaining anything. People can say whatever they want, right? I do sometimes criticise my female friends on saying 'dude' but they just laugh it off, rather than take it as an insult.....
    I'm curious though. I don't know why they'd say 'dude'. It's just an awful word, and the way it sounds. Urgh. I guess, it's grown on them. Just like, I have to keep adding 'like' wherever possible.

ReputationRep:
    Lol petty argument.

You questionned my mental health, I've got every right to call you every name under the sun, don't like it don't mess with people...especially over topics like that.

Saddo is nothing. Man the **** up.
    Man up? do you think im bothered by this? you're the one who seems to thrive off arguing over the internet with a random person you do not know at all, yet you seem instantaneous to prejudge them.

Call me what you will. If you think im going to be bothered, you are extremely mistaken. The only reason I pointed out saddo was because you were hypocritical. It didn't bother me in the slightest. You're clearly a case of the woman who is all mouth and thinks shes untouchable.

ReputationRep:
    Dont ask.

As much as I agree with your thread to an extent, by doing that your doing no better than purpleconverse and the other person arguing.

If your mature, you'll move on, stop with the insults and stop arguing. Just pointing that out as someone who's been reading this dumbness for the last hour or so.

ReputationRep:

Do you not plan to go to bed? At all? *Gasp* Strange person....

ReputationRep:
    I love the word dude. What's wrong with you man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VansHalfCabs)
    As much as I agree with your thread to an extent, by doing that your doing no better than purpleconverse and the other person arguing.

If your mature, you'll move on, stop with the insults and stop arguing. Just pointing that out as someone who's been reading this dumbness for the last hour or so.
    Believe me, I am. This is the last message i'll put in this thread unless a woman with a genuine answer replies.

ReputationRep:
    Man up? do you think im bothered by this? you're the one who seems to thrive off arguing over the internet with a random person you do not know at all, yet you seem instantaneous to prejudge them.

Call me what you will. If you think im going to be bothered, you are extremely mistaken. The only reason I pointed out saddo was because you were hypocritical. It didn't bother me in the slightest. You're clearly a case of the woman who is all mouth and thinks shes untouchable.

Lol your going backwards now, keep up stop backtracking. Your actually getting a little boring now, contradicting yourself now and again with your dribble. Why carry on? When i'm clearly here to just annoy you now cos its fun. Keep up.

(Original post by VansHalfCabs)

Your right, its dumb because he can't man the **** up and let go lol with his pointless theory which drives him to extent of getting angry about a social networking site lol.

ReputationRep:
    Believe me, I am. This is the last message i'll put in this thread unless a woman with a genuine answer replies.
    Will you not even reply to this post? Not even with a 'No. I will not reply.' lol

Don't reply. I was only testing you. Keep to your word.

ReputationRep:
    I don't call girls babe. I call them beautiful if that is what I think of them.

You're the one generalising her. I never said women had to wear certain clothes or anything. Women can wear whatever they want, they can talk about what ever they want, what im talking about is addressing someone in an appropriate manner. Mannerisms in this country have gone down the pan.

Its just women cant still show authority and still be a woman without using such words, believe me. If im in a bar or a club, I'll instantly start speaking to women who drink out of wine glasses, cocktail glasses, vodka glasses who show a bit more class than just succumbing to the chavette norm that society wants!

I WANT A REAL WOMAN WHO SHOWS HER WOMANLY WAYS! GOD PUT A WOMAN ON THE EARTH TO ACT LIKE A WOMAN SO MEN WOULD BE ATTRACTED TO HER WOMANLY WAYS AND WANT TO GET UP ON IT!

that is all!
    If you think that mannerisms in this country have gone down the pan, fair enough, but shouldn't you be moaning at both men and women?

I'm a woman and I hate wine, not a fan of cocktails and vodka, would much rather have a good pint of ale. Honestly, what is wrong with that?

ReputationRep:
    Lol your going backwards now, keep up stop backtracking. Your actually getting a little boring now, contradicting yourself now and again with your dribble. Why carry on? When i'm clearly here to just annoy you now cos its fun. Keep up.

Your right, its dumb because he can't man the **** up and let go lol with his pointless theory which drives him to extent of getting angry about a social networking site lol.
    Can I ask something? Why are you offline, when you're clearly not? Hmmmm.
    Strange.......

I'm noticing very strange things about you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.