This discussion is closed.
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
what do think of the current situation in the middle east? Iraq is a problem on its own with america wanting to hold elections later in the year in order to get stability. In the arab vs Isreali conflict is on going and has been made worse by the buliding of the concrete wall which divides comunities. mean while the plidge of the kurds in the north of iraq and southern turkey is still growing espicallay since they now will expect support from the US after helping the US to defeat Saddam, in their fight for an independant government. Another more general issue is terroism in general. do u have any views at to who is to blame for this mess? what should be done to sort it out?
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the americans should read the koran and the muslims should read the bible
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i think the issue might be a little more complex than that, it also assumes the americans care what other people think
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
the americans should read the koran and the muslims should read the bible
and then........
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
and then........
either a conflict will ensue about what they hate about the religious texts they've studied or we might see them converting... :eek:
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
i think the issue might be a little more complex than that, it also assumes the americans care what other people think
i know that lol, but it would be a good start to understand peoples starting points
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
either a conflict will ensue about what they hate about the religious texts they've studied or we might see them converting... :eek:
But why should religion be involved. Why should it be a bloody issue?! If you morons believe God sent religions down surely you believe he wanted you to pursue it peace!
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I mean She. I believe God is a She...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (16)
8.08%
Confident (27)
13.64%
Indifferent (31)
15.66%
Unsure (56)
28.28%
Worried (68)
34.34%

Watched Threads