Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Marybone 2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chughes92

Okay so we have a grand total of 4 people definately going now haha. Yea you're probably not meant to email them requests but was worth a try. I know of a couple of people from my year going to Liverpool but I dont thinkt they are going to Marybone. My friend actually got me worried about hating my flatmates :/ Im doing Politics and Communication Studies at UoL. Thought it was a sandwich course then after i accepted it I realised it wasn't..woops. I really should read through things more carefully haha. /\/\/\ The three of us are basically all in the same hall, maybe Im the floor above. Laura, did you go to an accommodation day of anything?

Heyy i have looked around marybone 1 and loved it so hoping that marybone 2 is the same just with ensuite! Really liked where they are situated, right in the centre of liverpool :biggrin:
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 21
im going to marybone 2 in september flat 24 any1 else in that flat?....
Reply 22
Spos Im near enough your neighbour haha Im in 28. Do you know when we hear anymore word from Cosmo about the flats or anything? Although the way these exams are going it doesnt look like I will be going anywhere in Sept! :/
Reply 23
I'm living in Marybone 2 in September in flat 27, any more from 27 on here? Can't seem to find anyone :\
Reply 24
i dont no when we hear back i just paid my deposit ans signed my contract...is there any irish going to marybone 2?
I've applied for Marybone 2 as my first choice, doing appplied psychology! only appl8ied for accommodation 2 weeks ago, how long will it take to find outt?

:smile: xx
Reply 26
Original post by djchocice
I'm living in Marybone 2 in September in flat 27, any more from 27 on here? Can't seem to find anyone :\

Im in flat 28
Reply 27
Original post by ntumelty
i dont no when we hear back i just paid my deposit ans signed my contract...is there any irish going to marybone 2?

I havent heard anything from them since I sent off my contract thing. Did you get your flat number? I hope they send us a list of what is in the flat cause my mum has started to get random things. Knives and Forks definitely don't count as "I got you something". Such an anti climax
Reply 28
I havent heard anything from them since I sent off my contract thing. Did you get your flat number? I hope they send us a list of what is in the flat cause my mum has started to get random things. Knives and Forks definitely don't count as "I got you something". Such an anti climax

btw Im Irish too
Reply 29
Im in flat 28

Sweet, next door neighbours :biggrin: what course are you studying?
Im staying at marybone 2, flat 11, anybody else staying there, or any flats close to it?
Reply 31
Original post by djchocice
Sweet, next door neighbours :biggrin: what course are you studying?

Im doing politics and communication studies at UoL (firm) or business and public relations (insurance). I never realised Marybone is like 95% LJMU students and its ages away from UoL. What you for doing?
Reply 32
btw Im Irish too

yea got my flat numbr online contract then they sent me a another contract to sign...all i no is im flat number 24....what course are u studyn?
Reply 33
Original post by ntumelty
yea got my flat numbr online contract then they sent me a another contract to sign...all i no is im flat number 24....what course are u studyn?

Yea thats the same as me. I havent had anything else apart from that either. Im doing Politics and Cummunication Studies at UoL but exams are not going too well atm so i might be doing Business and Public Relations at LJMU. Not really bothered which one I end up doing. What about yourself?
Reply 34
Im doing politics and communication studies at UoL (firm) or business and public relations (insurance). I never realised Marybone is like 95% LJMU students and its ages away from UoL. What you for doing?

Ah right good times, I'm doing Geography. Depending on where your UOL campus is you may or may not be too far away living in Marybone but most people are JMU because of how close it is to Byrom Street, Henry Cotton Building and the library.
Reply 35
Yea thats the same as me. I havent had anything else apart from that either. Im doing Politics and Cummunication Studies at UoL but exams are not going too well atm so i might be doing Business and Public Relations at LJMU. Not really bothered which one I end up doing. What about yourself?

im studyn enviormental health..dnt no what it goin to be like! when does freshers week start??:smile:
Reply 36
Anyone in flat 20??
Would be nice to meet people before hand :smile:
Reply 37
Im in Marybone 2 flat 20 room B :smile:
add me on facebook if you like just search Lauren Garner :smile: or put in laurengarner_xo @ hotmail .co.uk would be nice to speak to people first :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 38
Thats what I heard! Yea I think it will be good for Freshers and Paddys Day if there is loada Irish ones. I read through a thread from a couple years ago and some english girl had left a post sayin "It was full of Irish people and I hated every minute of it". So funny, I couldnt stop laughing

If she hated it she's miserable haha i love the irish!
Reply 39
Original post by Lgarner93
Im in Marybone 2 flat 20 room B :smile:
add me on facebook if you like just search Lauren Garner :smile: or put in laurengarner_xo @ hotmail .co.uk would be nice to speak to people first :biggrin:

Oh my actually found a room mate!! Im in room C
Not too sure which one you are? ha :smile: .. ermm try add 'Holly Maynard'
xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending