Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooch)
    Oh my actually found a room mate!! Im in room C
    Not too sure which one you are? ha .. ermm try add 'Holly Maynard'
    xx
    Haha there's so many people with your name! my actual account is just http://www.facebook.com/laurengarner.xo changed it to make it easier to find me black & white picture if it helps

ReputationRep:
    A good idea for the first week of student life is literally say yes to everything. It'll help you settle in, especially at Marybone since there will be **** loads of flat parties going on. Say hi to the people on your floor too! There's two flats a floor no matter which block you're in.

ReputationRep:
    Emailed Cosmo to see if there was stuff that was being provided so i would need to buy. They emailed back saying "We provided an oven, hob, bed, desk..." . Stupid stuff that obviously is going to be there. They were of no help at all. I have a feeling I spent 2/3 of my student loan on four walls and a matress :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chughes92)
    Emailed Cosmo to see if there was stuff that was being provided so i would need to buy. They emailed back saying "We provided an oven, hob, bed, desk..." . Stupid stuff that obviously is going to be there. They were of no help at all. I have a feeling I spent 2/3 of my student loan on four walls and a matress :/
    The guide for what to bring on the first day on TSR is a good place to look, mate. To be honest, student housing in general aren't obliged to provide anything apart from basically immovable fixtures such as the stuff they said.

If you've got any questions, give me a quote and let me know as I stayed there first year so can help where Cosmopolitan might fail!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura_kirk92)
    No i go to Richmond College, you studying at QE??
    Qe student here, I went to school at Richmond, but I'm extremely glad I went to Qe!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooch)
    xx
    Haha I'm in room D, guess we're next door neighbours... literally :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dpettitt)
    Haha I'm in room D, guess we're next door neighbours... literally :P
    I've only just seen this! yeah i am the same holly ha
    Whats your fb link?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CameronMurray)
    Qe student here, I went to school at Richmond, but I'm extremely glad I went to Qe!
    So are you staying in marybone 2? What flat you in??

ReputationRep:
    Sorry nope, first year.

I probably should have read the thread before posting ^^

ReputationRep:
    Here's the official LJMU group for Marybone - you'll be able to find people at Marybone there!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...29181097161713

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooch)
    xx
    hey i would like to ask ,in marbone 2 they have 11installments for eu students??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almalibre11111)
    hey i would like to ask ,in marbone 2 they have 11installments for eu students??
    hey im sorry not sure about this one!

ReputationRep:
    'Antique Sponge' Im in flat 4 in September too! What are you studying? And when are you thinking of moving in?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in flat 3, anyone else? Would be nice to know some room mates first! Flat 4 - we'll be neighbors!! Do you think we'll be on the same floor?

ReputationRep:
    Im in flat 2! x

ReputationRep:
    Im in flat 2 marybone 2! going edge hill doing advertisinggg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lwolstenhol4)
    Im in flat 2 marybone 2! going edge hill doing advertisinggg
    When did you find out which halls you are in?!?

ReputationRep:
    Heyy Im moving in to Marybone 2 in September too! Im doing sports science and im going to be in Flat 4 Cant waitt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilypearson92)
    I'm in flat 3, anyone else? Would be nice to know some room mates first! Flat 4 - we'll be neighbors!! Do you think we'll be on the same floor?
    Hey Emily, Yer flat 3 and 4 are on the same floor! Im in flat 4!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antique Sponge)
    Flat 4! Looked pretty good on my open dayy? One of the biggest halls? I'm doing Civil Engineering
    Im going to be in Flat 4 aswell! Im doing sports science

University open days

1. Liverpool Hope University
    Open House Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.