Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieoliver)
    Im going to be in Flat 4 aswell! Im doing sports science
    Studying Civil Engineering And I think i'm moving in on the Friday 16th the day before freshers what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in flat 5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizsmithxxx)
    I've applied for Marybone 2 as my first choice, doing appplied psychology! only appl8ied for accommodation 2 weeks ago, how long will it take to find outt?

xx
    im doing applied psychology too .. and applied for marybone 2 ! x

ReputationRep:
    flat 14, doing popular music x

ReputationRep:
    anyone doing applied psychology and staying in marybone 2? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lgarner93)
    If she hated it she's miserable haha i love the irish!
    I have not seen the original post, but I'm pretty sure she said that because 90% of the false fire alarms set off and drunken idiots making noise and acting like ***** at stupid hours of the day in Marybone are all caused by/are the Irish knobs who seem to think they own the place.

I'm Irish myself, but I do not associate myself with the aforementioned knobs, and neither do a lot of my fellow Irish, but we get tarred with the same brush due to the idiotic behaviour of the minority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiexx)
    im doing applied psychology too .. and applied for marybone 2 ! x
    hey im doing applied Psychology and staying in Marybone 2, flat 19 x

ReputationRep:
    Flat 38, studying Musical Theatre

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in flat 17 ?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied for Forensic Anthropology/in Marybone 2 Flat 6? :3 xo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chughes92)
    I havent heard of another person going to Marybone haha Clearly we are going to be the only people there. Yea I thought it looked nice. Bit small I heard but then again everything is small apparently. Yea im Flat 28. I emailed cosmo the other day to see if i could be put with some Irish people so they said that there are already 3 people in my room so they would try and put a irish person in one of the 2 rooms left. Im really looking forward to it. Do you get your keys on the 10th too? I dont start until the 26th or something so basically 2 weeks of boozing which should be good. Did you get your room number? I still need to post away my deed now that I remember
    Hey! I'm in Flat 28 as well

ReputationRep:
    I'm in flat 26

ReputationRep:
    I'm liking the sound of all these irish ones being stuck in a student village should be good craic, ill probably go to marybone myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenbeck92)
    Im staying at marybone 2, flat 11, anybody else staying there, or any flats close to it?
    i'm in flat 12

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Marybone 2 flat 28 starting in september?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura_kirk92)
    Hi guys
    I'm in flat 12 in marybone 2, anybody else in flat 12?? Going to LJMU to study applied psychology
    got excited about finding a flatmate and then realised the date of the post

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm in flat 5 Marybone 2

ReputationRep:
    Im close. Im in flat 10

University open days

1. Liverpool Hope University
    Open House Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Liverpool Hope University resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.