Turn on thread page Beta

Anonymous Posting - How? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've seen many anonymous posts, and apparently you have to tick a box about post as anonymous...but i don't have one. Is their a new way of doing it?

ReputationRep:
    You can only do it in the Health and Relationships forum.

And I'm not quite sure why this counts and money and finance?

ReputationRep:
    Only in the Health and Relationships forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potiron)
    You can only do it in the Health and Relationships forum.

And I'm not quite sure why this counts and money and finance?
    oh is it money and finance? woops! its because i wanted to do an anonymous post about student finance but it turns out you cant. oh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MartinKellyisagod)
    but now we all know who you areeee
    i think im going to post it as anonymous, but people probably wont like my question

(Original post by goerigi)
    i think im going to post it as anonymous, but people probably wont like my question
    As above you can only use the anon function in H&R and only for certain reasons.

Here is the anon posting guide: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...40&postcount=2

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.