Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Non-smokers, have you ever tried a cigarette? watch

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Yeah, I've smoked on two occasions, but I never had a full one to myself. I didn't dislike it, but I didn't particularly like it either. I'd be more open to smoking marijuana, though I haven't done that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScarletMoon)
    I 'try' a couple every day.
    Haha. Excuse for pretending you don't really smoke when you do?

ReputationRep:
    Tried when I was 11, didn't really do anything to me but I decided not to do it again for the sake of my health.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Never tried it, and to be honest, I never plan to. In most other aspects, I'm usually a 'live life and do as many things as possible' type of person, but smoking is something that I honestly just can't personally stand.

I could also never date a smoker. I just.. hate the smell, and the taste must be similar, so... just no, really. :/

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I ever smoked wasn't legal in this country, but was where I smoked it

I tried a large one, half weed, half tobacco. If I'm honest, it was quite pleasant. The warm smoke filling your lungs on a chilly night....it was like being hugged from the inside.

ReputationRep:
    Never tried, hopefully never will.

ReputationRep:
    No way. Never going to do it. Theres a huge danger cloud of 'addiction' hanging waiting to rain if i try one.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.