Turn on thread page Beta

Non-smokers, have you ever tried a cigarette? watch

ReputationRep:
    Well I was a non smoker until I had a cigarette...

ReputationRep:
    Nope and never will. Hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    Never tried it. I should give it a go maybe, just to see what the fuss is about. But standing next to someone whose smoking makes me cough and my eyes suddenly go all red. It doesnt seem like a good idea for me to try it.

ReputationRep:
    yes, disgusting but now I know there is absolutely nothing attractive about smoking.. urgh

ReputationRep:
    No, I don't see the point as if I like it I'm not gonna start smoking anyway so it will just be like 'I'm missing out' and if I don't like it (more likely, I'd probably just cough lots lol) then it wasn't enjoyable anyway.

I'm one of those people who is happy with a 'normal' life as such though, I don't feel like I need to see or try everything once; some of my friends would hate the idea they had never tried something so readily available.

ReputationRep:
    No and Never want to try it..

ReputationRep:
    Yup, once and I hated it... Never again :/

ReputationRep:
    No, and I don't plan to either. Just the smell makes me want to throw up.

ReputationRep:
    Never! so prould of myself ; all of my friends were all smokers.

ReputationRep:
    Why smoke tobacco when you can smoke something much less dangerous and more interesting known as marijuana

ReputationRep:
    No, and I don't want to. I hate even the smell.

ReputationRep:
    yeah it was really disgusting and harsh too

ReputationRep:
    NO!

ReputationRep:
    I have smoked a few times but honestly every time it has left me feeling fairly repulsed and only once have I felt any kind of positive 'buzz' so it's not something I think I'll ever do on a regular basis if ever again. Plus my boyfriend would probably leave me after he spent so long trying to (and successfully) quitting partly due to being with me so it would be disrespectful to say the least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burgergetsbored)
    Why smoke tobacco when you can smoke something much less dangerous and more interesting known as marijuana
    The average man on the street will smoke tobacco just because it's much more accessible than marijuana, but of course you knew that. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I try cigarettes maybe 20 times a day. Cigars probaly once a week.

ReputationRep:
    No and I don't intend to.

ReputationRep:
    I have tried them a few times, mainly when I was about 13.

All of these smoking related threads recently make me want to try some weed

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have and I really fail to understand why people would waste so much money on ****. They're repulsive.

ReputationRep:
    yup. never again.
    9 years old is waay too young

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.