Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What cake would you prefer to eat in class? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Out geography class cook cakes and then we share them around on a certain lesson of a certain week.

Its my turn this thursday, and was wondering what you would like to see if your class did this?

Its started recently and so far banana and chocolate chip muffins, and chocolate fudge brownies (2 times) have been done.

What do you think I should cook? Nobody has any allergies so all is good. I'd like something that a novice cook can make but wow people over :P

Thanks +rep for good suggestions hehe

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate!

ReputationRep:
    Forget cake. Its all about chicken burgers!!

ReputationRep:
    Toffee or raspberry and white chocolate muffins

ReputationRep:
    Coffee cream :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Right Guard 3.D)
    Out geography class cook cakes and then we share them around on a certain lesson of a certain week.

Its my turn this thursday, and was wondering what you would like to see if your class did this?

Its started recently and so far banana and chocolate chip muffins, and chocolate fudge brownies (2 times) have been done.

What do you think I should cook? Nobody has any allergies so all is good. I'd like something that a novice cook can make but wow people over :P

Thanks +rep for good suggestions hehe
    Carrot cake:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    125g self raising flour
    1 teaspoon cinnamon
    125g soft brown sugar
    two eggs
    100ml sunflower/olive oil (sunflower is better but it shouldn't matter too much)
    125g grated carrot (really small)
    25g desiccated coconut
    25g chopped walnuts
    50g softened butter
    50g fullfat soft cheese
    225g icing sugar.

pre-heat oven to gas mark 4/180C
    Mix all ingredients together except for the butter, icing sugar and cream cheese.
    Pour into a loaf tin (I assume you have one as you said about banana bread, if not pour into two smaller baking tins that are the same size) and bake for 20-25 mins, until a knife comes out clean. Allow to cool. Mix the butter, cheese and icing sugar in a bowl until smooth (I know cheese icing sounds disgusting but its so nice!) If cooked in a loaf tin cut through the middle so you get a top and a bottom (I hope that makes sense) and smooth the icing in the middle, put the two two pieces on top of each other and slice when ready to serve.

ReputationRep:
    Mars bar crunch! That's what I did for Cake Friday in Spanish :P

Can't believe it's not just my school that do this!

ReputationRep:
    Fairy cakes!!:^_^:

ReputationRep:
    a CRAZY MOTHER****ING CAKE!

ReputationRep:
    Lemon drizzle cake :sexface: Or fridgecake.

ReputationRep:
    Your geography class sounds so cool

Cornflakes cakes or flapjacks always go down well. Also, I don't know how you make them, but mini donuts with icing or chocolate on are lurvely.

ReputationRep:
    BANOFFE PIE!!!!!
    Really simple to make. Crush digestive buscuits, add meted butter + sugar. Spread as the base, spread the toffee (which is actually tinned condensed milk which has been boiled for 2 hours), layer chopped bananas, and layer whipped cream on top, and sprinkle chocolate. voila

I don't know if you want like individual cakes though e.g in cake cases as it would be easier to eat rather than banoffe pie...

ReputationRep:
    a krispy kreme cake, no one will sleep for days

ReputationRep:
    I made these the other day - really easy & quick to make, and tastyyy! A bit different too, as snickerdoodles aren't very popular/well-known in the UK, and I rarely see people making blondies either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LornaSandison1)
    Mars bar crunch! That's what I did for Cake Friday in Spanish :P

Can't believe it's not just my school that do this!
    Genius.

I just hope people will like them

Thanks everyone for your input! These Mars Bar Crunch are easier to transport in and around college

ReputationRep:
    CHEESECAKE :zomg:

Spoiler:
    Show

O..
    MY..
    GOD.

YUM.

OR rice cripsy cakes:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    These chocolate chip cookies. Best cookies I've ever tasted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Right Guard 3.D)
    Genius.

I just hope people will like them

Thanks everyone for your input! These Mars Bar Crunch are easier to transport in and around college
    It's chocolate, mars bar and loads of calories... how can you not like them?

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    These chocolate chip cookies. Best cookies I've ever tasted.
    :drool: I need to make those.

ReputationRep:
    Coffee/Mocha cake or Cheesecake.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.