Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hmm, well recently everything has just been building up and I hate this feeling.

I think it's mainly due to pressures from school and the fact I literally HATE the way I look, I feel overweight and clothes don't look nice and I get paranoid way too easily :'(

And also my friends aren't helping; one of my 'good' friends like to brag. For example, you say something and she'll have to say something to get one up on you and I just feel like telling her to 'shut the f*** up' but I'm not really that kind of person and I'd like to avoid arguments. She'll also say things and honestly it hurts me; I can't wait till college so I can get away from them.

I just want to get away, but realistically that wont be till summer and I probably wont enjoy it.

I just don't know what I should do, please cheer me up!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2011
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.