The Student Room Group

How to propose to my girlfriend?

Basically I am so in love with my amazing, beautiful and wonderful girlfriend. I know 110% that I want to spend each and every day of the rest of my life with her and I do know she feels the same...

I want to propose but with the idea of being engaged for a while - not getting married just yet...

Has anyone got any cute/romantic ideas to make her say yes :colondollar: (I am a bit strapped for cash)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do it on Celebrity Juice! :awesome:
Reply 2
Don't ask on TSR, about 0.0001% have actually got a girlfriend.
Reply 3
Put an engagement ring on the end of your wang and whip it out in a classy restaurant. If she says yes you should feel free to explode.
Do it when your about to have sex with her, Get the ring and put it around your knob...

It could go one of two ways:

Your penis falls off from the lack of blood

Or Your girlfriend says yes, then your penis falls off from the lack of blood.
Reply 5
Awww that's so cute.

Well it's not hard to propose is it.

Just get down on one knee and show her the ring.

Then expect either a yes or a no.

Hopefully yes :smile:
Original post by Luke0011
Don't ask on TSR, about 0.0001% have actually got a girlfriend.

Hey man! I...know a guy with a girlfriend.

OP, you should sing her a romantic song in public and then get down on one knee and declare your love for her in front of everyone. She will love you forever. May I recommend this song

Baby I'm hot just like an oven
I need some lovin'
And baby, I can't hold it much longer
It's getting stronger and stronger

And when I get that feeling
I want Sexual Healing
Sexual Healing, oh baby
Makes me feel so fine
Helps to relieve my mind
Sexual Healing baby, is good for me
Reply 7
Original post by ilovemygirl0489
I don't see how hypothetically performing a sexual act on my father, whilst my mother was hypothetically having things done to her by a gorilla, would save her life.

Lol are you going to post that in every thread?

Put the ring in her drink when you take her out for a meal. After she starts choking on it, knock it out of her. She'll be grateful you saved her life and will say yes.
Reply 8
Cook a nice dinner, some flowers if she likes them, maybe?

I'd suggest if you want rings, to choose them together some time later. Maybe you can give her a place-holder (not sure if that's the word) - something else instead.

Please, do not go down on your knees or anything like that, that's just awfully embarrassing.
(edited 13 years ago)
Put the ring between your butt cheeks and ask her to finger your anus.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Hot air balloon perhaps OP? :holmes:

Third way: she sucks if off.

Even that could go one of two ways.

1) While sucking the Penis falls off due to the lack of blood

OR

2) While sucking the ring loosens and blocks her trachea, suffocating her to death... then your penis falls off due to the lack of blood.
Reply 11
You should propose in the way she would want you to.

You should know what this is! :wink:

Original post by llys

I'd suggest if you want rings, to choose them together some time later. Maybe you can give her a place-holder (not sure if that's the word) something else instead.

Please, do not go down on your knees or anything like that, that's just awfully embarassing.

Pah. I wanted a ring at the proposal and down on one knee. :tongue:
Original post by Oranges

Original post by Oranges
Lol are you going to post that in every thread?

Put the ring in her drink when you take her out for a meal. After she starts choking on it, knock it out of her. She'll be grateful you saved her life and will say yes.

why would i put a ring in her drink? the gorrillas want to pump her?!
Turn on Lord of the Rings, suddenly turn around at the start...stare into her eyes and recite:

It began with the forging of the Great Rings. Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf-Lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else desire power. For within these rings was bound the strength and the will to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived, for another ring was made. Deep in the land of Mordor, in the Fires of Mount Doom, I forged a master ring, and into this ring I poured my sex, my love and my will to dominate you.

One ring to rule them all. Will you marry me? :sexface:

Honestly, I do think I'd say yes immediately if someone (well.... only if that someone was Boyfriend) proposed to me like that :awesome:
Reply 14
Original post by Elles
Pah. I wanted a ring at the proposal and down on one knee. :tongue:

Haha.

To be honest, I'm thinking now: I would only find it "embarrassing" if I didn't want to marry the guy. Otherwise I would find it hilarious. (I'm not romantic as you can tell.)

As for the ring: personally I don't care; I just thought a girl who does care about jewellery might like to pick a ring she really liked, rather than leave that to her boyfriend? Also, if you haven't bought one, it's less awkward if she says "maybe". : )

OP, if you are 100% certain she'll say yes, do whatever you think feels right, it won't matter if you get something wrong, if she likes you that much she'll probably still say yes!
Reply 15
Bake cupcakes, add ring, give her cake, have a bottle of something fizzy cooling in private. Bam.
Reply 16
Original post by Trigger
Bake cupcakes, add ring, give her cake, have a bottle of something fizzy cooling in private. Bam.

She swallows the ring,
Poos it out,
Sift through poo,
Propose with the pooey ring

Bingo.
Turn on Lord of the Rings, suddenly turn around at the start...stare into her eyes and recite:

It began with the forging of the Great Rings. Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf-Lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else desire power. For within these rings was bound the strength and the will to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived, for another ring was made. Deep in the land of Mordor, in the Fires of Mount Doom, I forged a master ring, and into this ring I poured my sex, my love and my will to dominate you.

One ring to rule them all. Will you marry me? :sexface:

this is amazing. 100% success rate no doubt!
Reply 18
Original post by Luke0011
She swallows the ring,
Poos it out,
Sift through poo,
Propose with the pooey ring

Bingo.

You can put it on the icing or something :colonhash:
Reply 19
Original post by Trigger
You can put it on the icing or something :colonhash:

I prefer the pooey ring :frown: more personal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending