Turn on thread page Beta

How to propose to my girlfriend? watch

ReputationRep:
    Surely you should be able to come up with something based on what she likes. If she's really traditional and likes the flowers and the chocolates and stuff, then take her out for a big meal and propose to her there. If she's less like that, maybe do it somewhere memorable that you had a date or a nice moment together?

Only you can really tell how it should be done, just make it memorable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fjarskafinn)
    I was presented with a lavish card on Valentine's Day that said "To my Fiancée", and I turned and looked at him in confusion, thinking it was a joke, and he popped the question.

It was just sweet and with minimal fuss, I loved it.
    Awwww that's lovely :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keith Lemon)
    Thanks for the suggestions!

I ended up popping the ring around my willy (It's only small), and that evening, as she pulled down my underpants for our 7pm love making session...

Lo and behold!

We are now engaged .

Thanks again guys!
    :lolwut: just what

i dont have words for this

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    I have a small Johnson! So... I put the ring around him, she got the idea when she saw it!

ReputationRep:
    Do it when she least suspects it. That's hte way my cousin got engaged and she was crying with happiness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Oh right, my bad.

Not a bad idea then. You could even take it the next step up and go for a hot air balloon. Imagine proposing on a hot air balloon. :moon:
    It'd be an awkward rest of the flight if she said 'no' though... There's not a lot of room in a hot air balloon...

ReputationRep:
    Use a haribo gummy ring... (but have some actual bling as backup )

ReputationRep:
    after sex when your both like wow!

ReputationRep:
    He got the idea from TSR. H&R can be helpful in marriage proposals it seems. :teehee:
    yeh i noticed

clearly :teehee: though im seriously not sure if its a good thing, if TSRs just going to completely murder the idea of romance :lol:

(Original post by Samg123)
    It'd be an awkward rest of the flight if she said 'no' though... There's not a lot of room in a hot air balloon...
    this made me lol
    then again lots of time, for detailed discussions

ReputationRep:
    Is that real?

Sticking by your username. :wink2:
    Nah it's from a film

ReputationRep:
    Turn on Lord of the Rings, suddenly turn around at the start...stare into her eyes and recite:

It began with the forging of the Great Rings. Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf-Lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else desire power. For within these rings was bound the strength and the will to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived, for another ring was made. Deep in the land of Mordor, in the Fires of Mount Doom, I forged a master ring, and into this ring I poured my sex, my love and my will to dominate you.

One ring to rule them all. Will you marry me? :sexface:
    HAHA! Most epic **** ever!

ReputationRep:
    I thought my idea was romantic. :sad: Well, if your girlfriend can appreciate LOTR.
    :gasp: its nowhere near romantic and yu deserve a :spank: for even thinking it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to be proposed to at a beach, or just somewhere beautiful but also fairly private. Ah

ReputationRep:
    Turn on Lord of the Rings, suddenly turn around at the start...stare into her eyes and recite:

It began with the forging of the Great Rings. Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf-Lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else desire power. For within these rings was bound the strength and the will to govern each race. But they were all of them deceived, for another ring was made. Deep in the land of Mordor, in the Fires of Mount Doom, I forged a master ring, and into this ring I poured my sex, my love and my will to dominate you.

One ring to rule them all. Will you marry me? :sexface:
    Genius. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    you are a lucky guy. most women are crap. you have found the woman you can love. i am so jealous. tell her that. she is different. different from every woman you have met in your life. and you hope she feels the same way about you. that should be enough. if she doesnt know what it means, she is not worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, man. :smug:
    Sex me with your awesomeness? :sexface:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.