Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay.... so people say young people dont know what love is.. i think i do. is there anybody out there who is young and would do anything for the boyfriend?

ReputationRep:
    what the real issue is;

would you risk it for a chocolate biscuit?

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait till gorilla troll to shoot in.

ReputationRep:
    ofcourse the young people know what love is, even more than the oldest people! but when the point get to risk something or anything because of "the love" than is going to get you to be naive(not inlove)..
    but you have to walk that road and than you will understand it (just like oldest people).

ReputationRep:
    So how old are you then? 6?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loling909)
    Can't wait till gorilla troll to shoot in.
    For your pleasure
    :troll:

Edit: OP I think young people know what love is. I knew what love was when I was 15. But the way I thought of love was different from now. I seem to define the word differently as I am getting older and it will probably change in 10, 20 and 30 years time as well. When I think about how I loved a certain girl 5 years ago and how I love one now, I realise the difference. I think you will edit the definition as you get more mature.

ReputationRep:
    This is a rather big topic. I don't think you can define love.

ReputationRep:
    exactly it is how says Fight-or Flight.
    (and I'm 24 years old)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fight-or-Flight)
    For your pleasure
    :troll:

Edit: OP I think young people know what love is. I knew what love is when I was 15. But the way I thought of love was different from now. I seem to define the word differently as I am getting older and it will probably change in 10, 20 and 30 years time as well. When I think about how I loved a certain girl 5 years ago and how I love one now, I realise the difference. I think you will edit the definition as you get more mature.
    No I wasn't talking about that lol.
    I was talking about ilovemygirl0489 putting up troll comments on every new thread:
    I don't see how hypothetically performing a sexual act on my father, whilst my mother was hypothetically having things done to her by a gorilla, would save her life.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 12 and what is this?

ReputationRep:
    No I wasn't talking about that lol.
    I was talking about ilovemygirl0489 putting up troll comments on every new thread:
    I don't see how hypothetically performing a sexual act on my father, whilst my mother was hypothetically having things done to her by a gorilla, would save her life.
    Oh I see what you mean now :teehee:, it's sometimes hard to distinguish the real trolls though.
    BUT seriously LOL at the bold bits :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheesecakefactory)
    I'm 12 and what is this?
    Justin Bieber is that you? :hi:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see what you mean now :teehee:, it's sometimes hard to distinguish the real trolls though.
    BUT seriously LOL at the bold bits :laugh:
    haha ...bold bits? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Justin Bieber is that you? :hi:
    No, Justin is my younger brother.

ReputationRep:
    haha ...bold bits? :confused:
    hahah I was going to highlight the bits about having sex with father and the mother's affair with gorilla etc but I forgot to bold them. apologies

ReputationRep:
    http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/0...i-love-you.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antoastew)
    what the real issue is;

would you risk it for a chocolate biscuit?
    I'd do anything for love but I won't do that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheesecakefactory)
    No, Justin is my younger brother.
    :banana: Baby baby baby..ohh..

I thought you'd always be mine..mine. :badger:

(Ignore me )

ReputationRep:
    hahah I was going to highlight the bits about having sex with father and the mother's affair with gorilla etc but I forgot to bold them. apologies
    :ahee: They've stopped trolling I think. LOL

ReputationRep:
    **** son, I asked myself the same question! Good job I wrote this.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.