Turn on thread page Beta

How to break it to my girlfriend.... watch

Announcements

that she gives bad blowies? It's all teeth, last time I had actual cuts on my wang How can I politely give her some advice because she's a bit touchy about sex stuff but quite naive at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    be all like ohmygoddddd I've got cuts on my willie!dunno what's happened. hmm maybe you caught it with your teeth
    sure she'll take the hint!

ReputationRep:

Link her this.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Not even kidding.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you wanted advice on a topic like delivering bad news (e.g. death) to your girlfriend :|

ReputationRep:
    "You suck at blowing. Sort it out or perma GTFO"

Very simple.

ReputationRep:
    show her this thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    that she gives bad blowies? It's all teeth, last time I had actual cuts on my wang How can I politely give her some advice because she's a bit touchy about sex stuff but quite naive at the same time.
    Say calmly.

''If I feel one of your ****ing teeth on my wang this time I will smash each and everyone out of your ****ing head with my fists''

Worked for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrislpp)
    Say calmly.

''If I feel one of your ****ing teeth on my wang this time I will smash each and everyone out of your ****ing head with my fists''

Worked for me.

hahahahahaha. do that.

ReputationRep:
    'Baby, you're like a piranha; you're all teeth and sometimes scare me when you head down south. So this is why I bought you a vacuum cleaner. Watch and learn. See? No teeth. No off button either...UNPLUG THAT *****!'

Well...try not to get your **** sucked into the vacuum cleaner but other than that, this is they way to go.

ReputationRep:
    Dont ask for one

ReputationRep:
    bite her back?
    could get kinky...

ReputationRep:
    The first time I gave my boyfriend a handjob (it was the first I had ever given) and he just laughed and said 'No that's wrong'. I can't even remember what I must have been doing but I was only 15 and inexperienced. Point is, he told me straight away so it wasn't a big deal. Just tell her sooner than later, don't be too blunt but the longer you leave it the more sensitive it will be.

(Original post by iamnotasealion)

Link her this.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Not even kidding.
    Definitive guide of how not to do it then?

ReputationRep:
    If there's blood on my schlong, you're doing it wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamnotasealion)

Link her this.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Not even kidding.
    Erin from The Office :sexface:

Em...say you want to try something a bit different. Say that you love her lots but she is being too eager. Lie and say that she is really good at times but tends to bite with realising it when excited and that your penis is far more sensitive when erect XD and it hurts a lot more. If she takes it the wrong way then apologise and say how much you love her. It will be a painful experience for you though as she will most likely take this as an insult. Most woman hate being told they're doing something so intimate wrong *blush* XD When my guy first suggested blow jobs, *blush* I'd never done one before I met him and so it became a case of he would guide where he wanted my hands and it became of case of if he didn't like something, he'd gently touch my shoulder I'd try something else. -_- Though, he could have warned me about going too slow. He nearly chocked me in our first attempt as he thrusted too deep into my mouth and ended up in my throat. XD He loved it but he's NEVER getting deep-throat oral again XD.

Good Luck! Just bite the bullet and get it over with soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Erin from The Office :sexface:
    I want that wanton ginger saucepot in and around my mouth.

ReputationRep:

you know what to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)

you know what to do
    +rep because that vid is amazing Chris Rock ftw!

OP, tell her but try to be tactful. Anyone would be sensitive and probably quite upset if they were told they were doing it wrong, but better that she knows sooner rather than later tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Teach her how to do it properly by demonstrating on one of your friends.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.