Turn on thread page Beta

What was your last Facebook status? watch

ReputationRep:
    "Lady Gaga is right. She was indeed born that way insomuch as new born babies can't sing and are in constant need of attention"

ReputationRep:
    is procrasination

ReputationRep:
    I'm still struggling to find a reason to enjoy "The Marine".

ReputationRep:
    "hope everyone is doing Earth Hour tonight "

ReputationRep:
    Need a haircut, but I don't have any money.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear its now the 10th most popular video ever on Youtube...

ReputationRep:
    Just bonked your girlfriend... Like a boss

ReputationRep:
    It's about how I'm possibly seeing Chicago next weekend with dad, and then a night out and then driving back to Manchester with dad (semi-significant because we've spoken maybe 3 times since he moved out in July).

In all honesty, I just wanted to incorporate both 'butter my arse' and 'the worth of boast worlds' into one status. You can probably tell the number of Partridge fans by how many other people's news feeds I am most likely blocked from.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    Notice how RB and her 'friends' in the back of the car - which is meant to be moving fast on the highway - have strangely stationary hair. Shouldn't their hair be flying back in the wind?

"GOTTA HAVE MY BOWL. GOTTA HAVE CEREAL." - Worst lyrics ever lol??
    Also 'Gotta get down to the bus stop, gotta catch my bus' and then gets in a car lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charliee :))
    Also 'Gotta get down to the bus stop, gotta catch my bus' and then gets in a car lol
    Yuck.

ReputationRep:
    "I fail to see how the leader, of the EDL, Tommy Robinson, can be so pro-British and anti-immigration, when he's the son of Irish immigrants."

"Loves laughing at ignorance "

" 'Hello, and welcome to Blind Date, with me, Stevie Wonder!' "

"#What shall we do with a drunken sailor?
    What shall we do with a drunken sailor?
    What shall we do with a drunken sailor?

Make him go on duty!#"

"At these EDL and BNP protest marches, I doubt any violence these troglodytes provoke could cause much damage.

They could stick an anti-tank rocket up my arse and they'd still miss."

and loads of other funny ones.

ReputationRep:
    Mine: "my Ps3 is broken :'( "

yeah sad times...

ReputationRep:
    That's because she is waiting at the bus stop, and she sees her friends. Would you catch a bus if you were just offered a lift? Actually, don't answer.

People bully her because the lyrics are so simplistic. Then they can't even follow the story that she's telling. You're all idiots.

ReputationRep:
    "The Millennium Stadium is a great place to watch football"

which will be followed shortly today no doubt by

"Much better than dull Wembley"

ReputationRep:
    "Our crew are definitely better looking. GDBO."
    Bitterness at the end of the boat race the other day.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was 'if guys had periods they would brag about the size of their tampons'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zap Brannigan)
    That's because she is waiting at the bus stop, and she sees her friends. Would you catch a bus if you were just offered a lift? Actually, don't answer.

People bully her because the lyrics are so simplistic. Then they can't even follow the story that she's telling. You're all idiots.
    You act like its a personal insult when someone 'bullys' her :confused:. So she pays a company to record a bad music video and have her voice auto-tuned to ****....and we're the idiots ?

cant tell if serious :holmes:

'Actually dont answer.'

ReputationRep:
    You act like its a personal insult when someone 'bullys' her :confused:. So she pays a company to record a bad music video and have her voice auto-tuned to ****....and we're the idiots ?

cant tell if serious :holmes:

'Actually dont answer.'
    No, you're an idiot because you can't follow one of the simplest stories to have ever, ever been told through song. There is SO much to take the piss out of in that song, and you choose something that is entirely wrong. If you wouldn't like me to answer, try either not replying or not getting everything wrong all the time.

ReputationRep:
    "Leaving Facebook. Farewell."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zap Brannigan)
    No, you're an idiot because you can't follow one of the simplest stories to have ever, ever been told through song. There is SO much to take the piss out of in that song, and you choose something that is entirely wrong. If you wouldn't like me to answer, try either not replying or not getting everything wrong all the time.

If you hadnt realised, I quoted the part where I didnt want you to answer to take the piss out of you doing it in the first place

Me having an opinion on a song may come across as 'getting everything wrong all the time' to you, but thats probably down to the fact that you are trying to come across as smart but actually making a complete **** of yourself

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.