Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As said in the title, I applied to study Ancient History, which I obviously do enjoy, but recently I've started to like Modern more

I was wondering if anyone knows if I would be able to change my course choice now? I know it's probably too late :/ but also if I could at least do some modules in Ancient History?

If I didn't make it clear I did get an offer (september 2011 entry)

fank yoo

ReputationRep:
    I think switches are possible. Talk to Cari Tuhey (or whoever manages applications these days.) If not, go and speak to Dr Antonio Sennis in your first week. Modern Historians are better off than ancient ones in the sense that they have access to the full range of modules, including ancient languages etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.