Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I currently hold offers from Warwick B.S (MSc Finance) and Cass B.S. (MSc Investment Management). However I have a question regarding tuition fees in the UK for postgraduate study.

Is it possible to divide the term payments in smaller parts (i.e. per month for example) or do you have to pay the fee in one lump sum (alternatively half in September and the other half in January) ?

Although the total sum obviously remains the same, it still makes a difference for me due to my way of funding.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I don't attend Warwick, but I know here at Kent it is possible to pay your fees in quarterly parts. These are raw mind, as it is usually lump sum or two parts. But if you go and talk to the finance office I'm sure they will be able to sort something out if you explain your situation to them. They are not going to say no to your money at the end of the day are they.. Best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    Most universities have installment schemes of some kind, even if it's just splitting the cost into 2.

Warwick definitely has a scheme to split tuition fees - http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/a...nrolment/fees/
    Cass appears to give the option of paying in 2 installments but I can't find a page that generalises this for all courses. You may need to contact them directly for a 100% answer.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.