Funding - Tuition Fees Watch

suede
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi,

I currently hold offers from Warwick B.S (MSc Finance) and Cass B.S. (MSc Investment Management). However I have a question regarding tuition fees in the UK for postgraduate study.

Is it possible to divide the term payments in smaller parts (i.e. per month for example) or do you have to pay the fee in one lump sum (alternatively half in September and the other half in January) ?

Although the total sum obviously remains the same, it still makes a difference for me due to my way of funding.

Cheers
mrjolley
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi,

I don't attend Warwick, but I know here at Kent it is possible to pay your fees in quarterly parts. These are raw mind, as it is usually lump sum or two parts. But if you go and talk to the finance office I'm sure they will be able to sort something out if you explain your situation to them. They are not going to say no to your money at the end of the day are they.. Best of luck.
Uni in the UK
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Most universities have installment schemes of some kind, even if it's just splitting the cost into 2.

Warwick definitely has a scheme to split tuition fees - http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/a...nrolment/fees/
Cass appears to give the option of paying in 2 installments but I can't find a page that generalises this for all courses. You may need to contact them directly for a 100% answer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (39)
27.66%
No - I got the required grades (84)
59.57%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (18)
12.77%

Watched Threads