Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegodofgod)
    I suppose you should go where you think you'd feel more welcome / you'd be able to adjust to more quickly.

Good luck
    I'm not a fussy person, I can literally settle down easily anywhere. Like I was saying the main deciding factor for me is the course itself.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gowrav)
    I'm not a fussy person, I can literally settle down easily anywhere. Like I was saying the main deciding factor for me is the course itself.
    Thanks
    Have they got an applicant's day coming up? I'd suggest visiting both again and deciding from there?

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for PMS. I just prefer the area.

They're both very good.

Oh, and if you think you're going to be a surgeon, you will likely change your mind a thousand times during actual medical experience in medical school and beyond.

ReputationRep:
    Not Manchester, although my advice is getting slightly old now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Not Manchester, although my advice is getting slightly old now
    What year you in for Manchester? Also why do you hate it soo much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gowrav)
    What year you in for Manchester? Also why do you hate it soo much?
    Graduated in 2008, suggest you read my old blogs

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.