Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wondered what other people (preferably aged between 18-25) earn per year after taxes paid? Also what you spend any leftover money on at the end of the year?

I used to work full time in the matalan warehouse and after taxes paid I'd be left with about £9,000 . Also i considered a part time job as well with would have pushed it up to about £14,000 per year. At the moment I am looking into getting into work as a driver though I'm not to sure about what wages I'd get for that

ReputationRep:
    I only work part time. I earn around 3/4K a year depending how much overtime i do. I also trade currencies and shares which last year doubled my earnings

ReputationRep:
    I'm not allowed to say how much I earn, but after taxes and bills there's not much left to spend.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.