Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What are your yearly wages watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just wondered what other people (preferably aged between 18-25) earn per year after taxes paid? Also what you spend any leftover money on at the end of the year?

I used to work full time in the matalan warehouse and after taxes paid I'd be left with about £9,000 . Also i considered a part time job as well with would have pushed it up to about £14,000 per year. At the moment I am looking into getting into work as a driver though I'm not to sure about what wages I'd get for that

ReputationRep:
    I only work part time. I earn around 3/4K a year depending how much overtime i do. I also trade currencies and shares which last year doubled my earnings

ReputationRep:
    I'm not allowed to say how much I earn, but after taxes and bills there's not much left to spend.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.