Case studies . . . gr8
plz help me
1) Why do you think there are so many case studies related to memory?
2) Describe what research methods were likely to be used in case studies:
3) Suggest two advantages of using case studies rather than experiments to collect data about memory
4) Suggest two weaknesses of using case studies rather than experiments
5) A hospital is interested to find out whether head injuries recover faster than others. Why would you recommend using a case study and how would you do it?
Turn on thread page Beta
Case studies watch
- Thread Starter
- 21-03-2011 23:00