This discussion is closed.
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Its snowing in Manchester. WOW..theres going to be havoc at college tmrw. Cars belonging to some crap teachers will be the main targets on our agenda..how interesting. (common room has buildings surrounding it with lower roofs, we open windows, grab snow from roofs, then throw them at Mr Bishworth's van. You might be thinking how sad, but our college is the most boring one in the country, there is nothing to do.
fishpaste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I saw I can't wait *camera*
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
?
(Original post by fishpaste)
I saw I can't wait *camera*
yes..there was an announcement in our afternoon registeration saying we should not target people walking past the school.....i dont think thats gonna stop people from doing it.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I take it you see snow too often. We just got dumped on over here 2 feet of snow in 24 hours and the second wave is on us now, they're calling for another 2 feet. I'm sick of it. I'm completely snowed in here.
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
?
(Original post by Infinity)
I take it you see snow too often. We just got dumped on over here 2 feet of snow in 24 hours and the second wave is on us now, they're calling for another 2 feet. I'm sick of it. I'm completely snowed in here.
lol, cheer up..its better than it just being freezing.
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
?
(Original post by Infinity)
i was hoping for a pic of u on ur site, am disappointed.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
lol, cheer up..its better than it just being freezing.
Oh yeah! It's freezing aswell so I can't even go out and play in it.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
i was hoping for a pic of u on ur site, am disappointed.
Nah, it up on here somewhere. I'm getting leary about posting my pic now, weird people out there, like a musical guy saving them to his hard drive.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (475)
59.45%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.38%
No- I want it (228)
28.54%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.63%

Watched Threads