Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx6lupC6WyE

Definitely portraying this as a worthy cause. The way he communicates his intelligence and understanding of the issue using a coherent, well structured and formidable argument is so inspiring and electrifying that i think i might sign up first thing tomorrow morning.

For all those yearning for an uprising against the evil and tyrannous Muslamics and their devious lore, here is your calling.

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't understand a word he was saying. Best go easy on the drink and inbreeding next time, mate.

EDL, MDL, UAF, they're all thugs, all idiots and the world would be better off without them all.

ReputationRep:
    This video made me laugh, haha Muslamic law in London

ReputationRep:
    He is drunk though? Thats unfair journalism on the part of the interviewer...

ReputationRep:
    This guy shouldn't desire revolution, he should pursue evolution.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cuddlemonster)
    This guy shouldn't desire revolution, he should pursue evolution.
    :rofl:

(Original post by jakemittle)
    He is drunk though? Thats unfair journalism on the part of the interviewer...
    He was celebrating his new found stardom on the Jeremy Kyle show.
    Would his speech really have been different if he wasn't drunk and in the interviewer's defence most of the EDL marches are organised so that they start in a pub - so it would be hard to find a sober one.

ReputationRep:
    the muslamic iraqi law in London...

LOOOOL.

ReputationRep:
    "The Muslamic Infidel is trying to put the Iraqi law on us"

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    All the people around him are there for the cause, he's obviously there for the pissup.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. This guy is smart.

Muslamic ray guns? I think he's onto something.

ReputationRep:
    I think a bigger fail was the English Defence League march in Wrexham (Wales...)

ReputationRep:
    is he drunk, i rather guess hes been taking something else.

ReputationRep:
    Makes me proud to be English knowing that we have fine white knights such as this young gentlemen keeping us safe at night defending the streets from Muslamic law!

ReputationRep:
    Bahaha Muslamic ray guns. ROFL

The philosophy and thought in that video is miles deep. Look out, Chomsky.

"Muslamic Infidels"? "Iraqi Law in London"? :lolwut: :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    By the way, he said "rape gangs" and not "ray guns" if you listen carefully. Doesn't stop this video from being effing hilarious though :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EggmanD)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx6lupC6WyE

Definitely portraying this as a worthy cause. The way he communicates his intelligence and understanding of the issue using a coherent, well structured and formidable argument is so inspiring and electrifying that i think i might sign up first thing tomorrow morning.

For all those yearning for an uprising against the evil and tyrannous Muslamics and their devious lore, here is your calling.
    These sort of muppets exist in the UAF as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sendaii)
    I couldn't understand a word he was saying. Best go easy on the drink and inbreeding next time, mate.

EDL, MDL, UAF, they're all thugs, all idiots and the world would be better off without them all.
    Agree with EDL & UAF to an extent But the MDL have never had a single arrest at it's demonstrations so it's unfair to include them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sendaii)

Hate fuelling more hate, marvellous.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.