Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, that sounds pretty cool :dance:

ReputationRep:
    Where's my Muslamic raygun? :sad: I want one..

I hope this gets loads of attention LMAO

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. A Million facepalms. And then some more.

I really hate videos like these though. I mean, true a large proportion of the EDL are idiots. But they did choose to interview a drunk man. A very drunk man. It's just sad that these videos are held up as representative of anyone who portests against double standards regarding Islam in this country. And also, not everyone who agrees or is affiliated with the EDL is such a massive retard as the man in the video.

ReputationRep:
    Im pretty sure he said "Muslamic rape camps"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Here you go:

:shoot:

ReputationRep:
    Haha he's here aswell. That article is genius!!

www.thedailydaytoday.blogspot.co m

ReputationRep:
    Great Effort

ReputationRep:
    Typical Tory voter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    Typical Tory voter.
    For ****s sake Teveth. Okay, so you dont like the Tories, we get it!! You dont need to keep banging on about it.

I bet this guy doesnt even know who the Tories are anyway.

ReputationRep:
    That guy is WASTED.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EggmanD)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx6lupC6WyE

Definitely portraying this as a worthy cause. The way he communicates his intelligence and understanding of the issue using a coherent, well structured and formidable argument is so inspiring and electrifying that i think i might sign up first thing tomorrow morning.

For all those yearning for an uprising against the evil and tyrannous Muslamics and their devious lore, here is your calling.
    I think he was trying to say, "rape gangs", not, "ray guns."

But still, the guy's nuts.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how many of you realise it a clip from an Iranian TV company?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    I think a bigger fail was the English Defence League march in Wrexham (Wales...)
    The 'leader' of the Welsh Defence League disbanded it after it became full of Nazis.

(Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    I wonder how many of you realise it a clip from an Iranian TV company?
    Yep.

ReputationRep:
    Typical Tory voter.
    Hahahahaha.... oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steevee)
    I mean, true a large proportion of the EDL are idiots. But they did choose to interview a drunk man. A very drunk man. It's just sad that these videos are held up as representative of anyone who portests against double standards regarding Islam in this country. And also, not everyone who agrees or is affiliated with the EDL is such a massive retard as the man in the video.
    Well no ****ing ****. :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    Typical Tory voter.
    he's really not though, is he

you're an embarrassment Teveth, you are either very stupid or a Tory trolling TSR to make us look bad...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    he's really not though, is he

you're an embarrassment Teveth, you are either very stupid or a Tory trolling TSR to make us look bad...
    I'm one of the most revered political, economic and social commentators on TSR, and indeed on the internet as a whole, and I most certainly am a man of the left. As you know, I'm admired across TSR for my fierce wit, in-depth analysis and my humility.The only people I make look bad are the Tories, by showing them up for what they truly are.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU

LOL
    If any Muslims got a muslamic ray gun please send me one

ReputationRep:
    yh thanks a lot mod considering this was a REMIX to the muslamic ray guns. You could have atleast put it in the music section....

ReputationRep:
    I'm one of the most revered political, economic and social commentators on TSR, and indeed on the internet as a whole, and I most certainly am a man of the left. As you know, I'm admired across TSR for my fierce wit, in-depth analysis and my humility.The only people I make look bad are the Tories, by showing them up for what they truly are.
    Though you're probably being sarcastic, I read the bit in bold and believed you were being 100% serious, then I thought "Nooo" but I think you are, I actually can't tell... internet, sarcasm and poor conveying, yeah

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.