Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls - Thoughts on a guy being a sperm donor? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    It doesn't really work like that, there is an official procedure, you get legal documents etc.
    Its not as if he is going to be carrying the documents around with him all the time. Can you imagine him trying to impress a girl, 'did you know I graduated at harvard with a first'.... 'did you also know (quickly whipping out documents from his pocket) I am a sperm donor'.
    Girl: Oh my, the man of my dreams, take me into your strong muscular arms and carry me.
    I dont know why I just made it into a cheesy movie and I know that you probably wouldnt want to say this to someone you meet but just saying it could happen.
    Maybe thats why his donating, he is trying to find an easy way in..
    HEY OP YOU SICKO!

I have cysts on my ovaries so my own fertility is in question until I find out the hospital's verdict on my ultrasound scans in April. So, naturally, I would have nothing against a man donating his sperm in order to aid other people - potentially like me - who can't have their own children.

Also, one of my best friends wouldn't be here if it wasn't for a sperm donor.

ReputationRep:
    If I were with a girl I wouldn't do it simply out of respect for her, or in any case I might just store it up JUST for the future between us.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.