The Student Room Group

When a girl finds out I have little social status + few friends...

she doesnt want much to do with me after finding that out. not even as just friends.

i dont know how exactly you would measure social status but i dont have that much of it. i am not friends with loads of people, my facebook is very empty, i am not leader of any societies or anything that would mean social status. i dont have any friends on my course. i have acquaintances and lots of people who would recognise my face but no proper friends.

i have a group of friends who i go out with once a week (very occasionally twice). i dont feel properly part of their group, as in i feel the group could break apart easily and i would be in no mans land with no one.:frown: it includes females now and then but i effectively have no female friends.

i am reasonably good looking (not trying to be big headed), i work out, i stay healthy, i have a nice personality, i am certainly no pushover and can stand up for myself. i can make girls laugh and i can flirt (not that i get the chance to do these things very much at all). it seems this is not enough. why are they like this?:frown:
Reply 1
You have better looking friends evidently.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
If someone judges you on your 'social status' and the amount of friends you have, they are not worth the time or effort.
Reply 3
do a hobby or sport to make yourself more interesting. They probably think you're a bit boring.
meh, women are hypergamus creatures.
Reply 5
Original post by Yawn11
You have better looking friends evidetly.

how did you come to that conclusion?:s-smilie:
Reply 6
Original post by robotwars
how did you come to that conclusion?:s-smilie:

I'm sure you made this thread in the hope that some gullible git would confirm that these girls are intinidated by your social status.

But since women also tend to gravitate to towards alpha males, I've come to the conclusion your friends are better looking than you.
Reply 7
make more friends? set your friends list to private on facebook? meet less shallow girls?
You quite clearly are lying as if you were actually as you say you are, making friends would not be a problem.
Reply 9
Anyone who judges you based on that isn't worth your time and effort being friends with/ dating.
You gotta embark on a friend-farming quest; having 5000 friends on facebook just doesn't cut it anymore. Girls don't just measure your penis, no, the size of your e-penis is also brought under scrutiny.
As long as you're not really cling..and have your own things to do...it shouldnt be a problem....and any girl who has a problem with that..isnt worth your time.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Yawn11
I'm sure you made this thread in the hope that some gullible git would confirm that these girls are intinidated by your social status.

But since women also tend to gravitate to towards alpha males, I've come to the conclusion your friends are better looking than you.

they are not intimidated by my social status. that implies i have lots of social status. but i dont. alpha males are not better looking. all they have is more confidence and social status. so how have you come to the conclusion my friends are better looking than me?
Reply 13
well depends. sometimes they may just not be interested in you . just make some new girl mates, cause shes not worth it. A word of advice to get too clingy with women cause youd just look desperate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending