ReputationRep:
    Hi, first post and am just wondering if anyone on here has done
    or is going to do the course above.

And what accomodation is everyone staying in? Never heard of
    this snow island before or and was going to choose the storthes
    hall but im not sure yet, havnt been to the uni or area and put it
    as my first choice lol :s

Whats the nightlife like aswell? Been to a few mates unis this year
    and nottingham and bristol are live places....

Anyone got a link for storthes hall prices aswell?

Cheers. Londoner.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I've studied at hudds before and im hoping to go back this sept. I also live there so i can probably fill you in on owt you wanna know.

Ive lived at storthes and aspley halls.. storthes is great for getting to know people and all that, but the internet and buses were a pain when i was there but its worth going, its where most freshers will be. If you want to be close to the uni you want either snow island or aspley halls, they are basically across the road from it. Either way you'll wana get yourself up to storthes sometimes, especially on sundays, so really it depends wot you can be bothered with.

Nightlife in hudds is pretty good, its nothing like manchester or leeds cos its a lot smaller but because of that everyone seems to get know each other a lot better. I dont think anyone would say its bad. Main student clubs are camel club and tokyos on mondays and wednesday, dbar up at storthes hall on sundays. theres always stuff going on almost every night though.

If you wanna know owt else then just ask

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I'm currently on Travel & Tourism which most of the modules are together with Air Transport and Logistics. (and you can then select additional modules from Tourism, Transport & Logistics, European Logisitics, etc - just be prepared for all the management stuff! such as economics, and accounting! haha

http://www.digstortheshall.co.uk/#/prices/ < Storthes Prices

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the replies guys, havnt been on in a while too busy sorting all the stuff out. its all done and dusted now im stayin at storthes in a premium ensuit woop woop, and yeah i have a couple more questions this seems like a long winded way of doing it, do either of you have twitter or facebook?

James

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Im currently in year 12 and seriously interested in Air Transport and Logistics Management at Huddersfield this sounds the perfect course for me as im also having flying lessons!

Just wondering if anyone has/or is studying this this? and what they think of it?

or just let me know how its goes

Thanks!!

Tom

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 15, 2011
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.