Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Was I wrong to say this to her? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I know this really ugly looking girl, but she's got a really nice personality I cant say anything bad about her. I was just texting her about class and stuff, she said she's feeling really down and that she's really unpretty etc. I felt pretty gutted, and told her that she was pretty. Now, she's stalking me on facebook, and ringing me every few hours.

What the hell do I do now :confused:

I seem to have a knack for pulling the most unattractive women, I dont know why :confused:

ReputationRep:
    *** all over her
    really nice personality

ReputationRep:
    Say that you were lying and that shes ugly.

ReputationRep:
    tough luck mate, just put a bag over her head.

OR

seduce her, tell her she's beautiful, take a massive **** on her face, then run away laughing.

ReputationRep:
    Troll? :troll:

If not, she just sounds like she has low confidence. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...s-need-lov.jpg

ReputationRep:
    A bag over the head and a hole for her mouth always works (like above)

And then in the butt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticSkills)
    Basically, I know this really ugly looking girl, but she's got a really nice personality I cant say anything bad about her. I was just texting her about class and stuff, she said she's feeling really down and that she's really unpretty etc. I felt pretty gutted, and told her that she was pretty. Now, she's stalking me on facebook, and ringing me every few hours.

I seem to have a knack for pulling the most unattractive women, I dont know why :confused:
    Steal the idea from another thread and start caller her sister :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'll just take my chances, I dont want to seem like a ****.

ReputationRep:
    start caller her sister
    and still shag her? You are a twisted, sick f**k.

ReputationRep:

Friendzone her. Start telling her about other girls, she'll get the message.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: seriously ringing you every few hours? tell her to stop ****ing ringing you ffs.

should do the trick.

ReputationRep:
    I think you should just stop talking to her so much. Don't ignore her, but cut conversation short by saying you have to studying etc.
    She sounds like she has awful self-esteem and quite possibly, this is the first time anyone has ever complimented her so she's grasping at the possibility that you fancy her.

I think it was quite nice what you did OP, even though it has cause you a problem now.

ReputationRep:
    Friendzone her. Start telling her about other girls, she'll get the message.
    LOL this coming from the guy who's "oooooh I've given up on everything". Why don't you f**k the girl? Don't be a smartass Gump. and you don't have friends. and your mother doesn't love you.

Edit: EPIC FAIl on my part, mixed you up with someone else but **** that, my point still stands.

ReputationRep:
    Man the **** up and get her pumped.

ReputationRep:
    Is her mom hot?

ReputationRep:
    you sound like a decent bloke. take it as a compliment that she seems to appreciate something like that having come from you (despite the fact that it wasn't totally genuine). i wouldn't go out of my way to be mean to her...just be friendly but distant. she'll get it eventually. just think about how you would want to be treated.

I'll just take my chances, I dont want to seem like a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saucysandra)
    and still shag her? You are a twisted, sick f**k.
    I never said he should shag her. You made that up!

ReputationRep:
    Hook her up with one of your buddies.

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't a nice thing you did for her. It was selfish. You aren't doing her any favours. Everyone is so obsessed with looks and she is one of them, maybe she should look for self value in other areas of her life.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.