Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm a 25 year old UCL post grad student looking for accommodation starting in July or September. I'm looking for share a flat not too far from the University. PM for more details if you got something or would like to look for a place together. I'm looking in the 40-110 / week / person range.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Looking for accommodation near City University starting end of August. Will be starting Postgrad in nursing in September. Moving over from Ireland so hoping to move over end of aug to get used to the area. Would love a double room in a flat or house share. Looking for something under 130 a week including bills. Might be easier to find something in a group. PM me if interested.

Mairead

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm also looking for a flatshare. I'm going to just post what I posted on an accommodation website:

My name is Lulu, and I’m 18. I’ll hopefully by starting at LCC in September, studying Journalism. I would like to live somewhere in South London, around Elephant & Castle – but anywhere around the Northern or Bakerloo Line, or where I can change on to either quickly is fine. I want anywhere within a ten minute walk of a tube station.

I am a smoker - however I wouldn’t smoke inside the house. I like reading, writing, I’m good with computers (which saves on repair bills) but I’m also into going out, so would love flat mates I could have a good night out with at the pub, or a bar, etc. My cooking skills are…weak, but I’m willing to learn – plus, I can rustle up a pasta dish, and I bake. Would love to get a pet for the house – a cat, or a snake, but this isn’t something I’m bothered with.

I work on Saturdays and Sundays in Ealing, so probably would stay over at my family house some weekends, depending on what time I’m starting.
    My budget is about £500pcm, but preferably under because I’m not paid that well!

Let me know if you're interested - ideally looking for two to four people, of either gender.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm a former LSE student and am looking to sublet my room this summer. I live with 2 former LSE students as well, in a great 3 bed flat in the middle of Shoreditch. The location is amazing--10 minutes walk from the City, Liverpool Street Station and Old Street station--and it is a safe area. I'm looking to sublet my sunny double bedroom, from about 1 July to early September, as I have to move out a bit early. My flatmates are lovely and very clean, and the flat is new and in good condition.

Would be a perfect sublet for summer!

Message me if interested!

ReputationRep:
    Okay, fingers crossed, here's my quick advert to add to the list:

I'm a German-born American girl, moving to London in September for my MSc. I'm in my early twenties and studying European political economy at LSE. I'm a typical Gemini (if you're into that sort of thing), and have traveled quite a bit so I get on with most types of people very well.

I am looking for one or more students to live with; as students I believe we're exempt from council tax. I like going out to pubs and shows... but also enjoy watching bad tv with a glass of cheap wine in my hands. I'm also into sport, so if you need someone to go jogging with in the early morning I'm your girl!

£175ppw (with all bills inclusive) is my approximate price range. I realize this may change depending on what we find. I would prefer to live in a modest flat in a nicer part of London, as opposed to a bigger flat in a dodgy area of town.

My tentative neighbourhoods of interest are:
    - Fulham
    - Hammersmith
    - West Kensington

SO! Do you think we would make a nice match? If so, contact me. I will be arriving in London on 10 September.

Thanks for the read, and best of luck to everyone.
    Kelsey

ReputationRep:
    Received an email from Uni of Westminster today saying that they won't be able to offer me a halls of residence place, which despite abit annoying means also means a new adventure - finding somewhere to live!

So, I'm Matt, I'm going to be 20 in September and I'll be studying Finance at the University of Westminster. I have a good sense of humour, love rugby, pubbing ect, you know, the average

Budget is approx £500PCM. If youre interested, send me a PM.

ReputationRep:
    I'm writing on behalf of the Thread started, he'll be arriving in London at the beginning of September and would ideally like to form a group with 4-5 students/chilled out people to look for places relatively close to his school (Le Cordon Bleu, Marylebone), if anyone is interested please PM me as he's currently on vacation!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm a 23 year old female and I'll be starting a Postgraduate nursing course at King's College London, based mostly at the Waterloo campus this September.
    I'm looking for somewhere close-ish but don't mind somewhere not so close as long as it's accessible.

I'm a sociable, friendly and very tidy/clean bookworm. I'm not too great with London as I'm currently in Manchester but I'm looking forwards to moving down sometime in September (possibly slightly earlier).

xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm also looking for a flatshare in London. I'm a 20 year old guy in my 2nd year of journalism at City. Budget is £120-£130. Would like to be anywhere within London Zone 1-2. Back home in France at the moment but would be willing to speak via skype/email/facebook

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    A couple of below the bar 22yr old guys looking for a 3rd member to join our household to be in Westferry. A cheap double bedroom available. We are viewing Tuesday. Interviewing immediately at whatever bar you fancy. Please pm for more info.

ReputationRep:
    two rooms available north london in house near the tube conveniant for travel to central london.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

my names Ziggy, I'm 20, and will be attending LCC this september and am in desperate need of accommodation!! my budget is 500pcm...maybe a bit over..so if interested just throw me a text 07528517340, or facebook me! x x x

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=646830254

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayii)
    Hi, I'm also looking for a flatshare. I'm going to just post what I posted on an accommodation website:

My name is Lulu, and I’m 18. I’ll hopefully by starting at LCC in September, studying Journalism. I would like to live somewhere in South London, around Elephant & Castle – but anywhere around the Northern or Bakerloo Line, or where I can change on to either quickly is fine. I want anywhere within a ten minute walk of a tube station.

I am a smoker - however I wouldn’t smoke inside the house. I like reading, writing, I’m good with computers (which saves on repair bills) but I’m also into going out, so would love flat mates I could have a good night out with at the pub, or a bar, etc. My cooking skills are…weak, but I’m willing to learn – plus, I can rustle up a pasta dish, and I bake. Would love to get a pet for the house – a cat, or a snake, but this isn’t something I’m bothered with.

I work on Saturdays and Sundays in Ealing, so probably would stay over at my family house some weekends, depending on what time I’m starting.
    My budget is about £500pcm, but preferably under because I’m not paid that well!

Let me know if you're interested - ideally looking for two to four people, of either gender.

Hey im also 18 and looking to flatshare, in central london preferably near Russell square, if this the sort of location you were thinking of?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, my name's Mike & I'm a UCL graduate about to start training at a law firm near Euston. I'm looking for a flatshare in (preferably) Camden Town to start around September. For those of you unfamiliar with London, Camden Town is in north central london, just beyond Euston/King's Cross stations. There are 2 tube stops on the Northern Line and a multitude of buses for easy access to any part of the city.

I'm into lots of things... music (all sorts), sports (football, rugby, tennis and others), travelling, reading, films, computing, languages. I'm good at law which I guess would help for any flat-related issues

Anyway, if anyone else is interested in living in the Camden area this year, feel free to call me (07751 614591) or send a message on TSR or Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/bigcider )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    Hey, my name's Mike & I'm a UCL graduate about to start training at a law firm near Euston. I'm looking for a flatshare in (preferably) Camden Town to start around September. For those of you unfamiliar with London, Camden Town is in north central london, just beyond Euston/King's Cross stations. There are 2 tube stops on the Northern Line and a multitude of buses for easy access to any part of the city.

I'm into lots of things... music (all sorts), sports (football, rugby, tennis and others), travelling, reading, films, computing, languages. I'm good at law which I guess would help for any flat-related issues

Anyway, if anyone else is interested in living in the Camden area this year, feel free to call me (07751 614591) or send a message on TSR or Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/bigcider )
    Im also looking for accomidation in september! 18 and going to be working for Deloitte doing my ATT/ACA. Only problem is i support Saints

ReputationRep:
    Hi im Ben, 18, Going to be working for Deloitte in Fleet Street next year. Looking for a flat/house to share with students. (dont want to miss out on the uni lifestyle!!) Budget of £500 pm ish. Private message or add me on facey. "https://www.facebook.com/#!/benewton" outgoing and generally happy person. Clean and tidy, non-smoker.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Kathryn,

Going to be starting an Msc at London College of Fashion in September.

Areas I am interested in living:

- Chelsea/Fulham
    - South Kensington
    - High Street Ken
    - Holland Park

I have a budget of around £250 a week. Please get back to me if you are interested.

Katy x

ReputationRep:
    I got two rooms in north london anyone interested email me [email protected] nearest tubes finsbury and turnpike lane from mid august onwards

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting at Greenwich in September and am desperate for a room in that area. £450 per month is my budget. Anyone got a room going?

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I'm glad I found this as there are a number of posts that have taken my interest - I'll PM each of you if I'm interested. But here's a little something about me.

I'm starting a Masters course at the University of East London in September and am looking for a friendly house/ flatshare, ideally within easy reach of Stratford. I've currently been looking for places in the areas of Bow, Mile End, Bethnal Green, Stapney Green and Whitechapel. I'd also consider Camden, since it's relatively easy to get from Camden Road (or Town if needs be) to Stratford. And my budget is £120 pw, including bills. I'm easy going but clean and tidy too! I enjoy the occassional night out, but due to the Masters course, I'm intending to stay in a lot more and enjoy a takeaway/ film/ glass of wine with the new housemates. If you, or your friends know anyone wanting to 'buddy up' and get a place together, please get in touch!

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.