Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    im looking for some roomies, I'll be starting at city university london in september 2011 so I am looking for something in the finsbury/university area. I am a very sociable person who likes to go out but dont mind staying in and relaxing.i love to cook and dont mind helping out with the dishes , up for a laugh and to get on with my studies. I am interested in meeting like-minded people who are interested in creating a home-like atmosphere. I am a tidy and clean, but can leave the odd thing on the floor, i am someone that both understands people's respect for privacy but also enjoys being social. message me if youd like to join or/and have found something?

ReputationRep:
    Hi my names Harry, i'm 18 and from up by Newcastle Upon Tyne. Been accepted at Thames uni (UWL) on Ealing Campus so am looking for something between perhaps Ealing and Islington so i'm staying within half an hour from my campus. I'm friendly and social and also very active. Up for a laugh and just to enjoy the experience really. Not particularly messy and can help with stuff around the house, although my cooking isnt perfect Please just send a message or text me on 07791467688

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm Kerry, 19 years old and about to start at QMUL doing English. I'm quite confident, good with bills, tidy enough and not afraid to laugh at myself. I'm hoping to share a flat or, more preferably, a house with a few people in East London? Ideally I'd like to be near Mile End. But at this late stage I'd be happy to go for anything around whitechapel, canary wharf, bow areas. I'm looking at spending a maximum of about £150 per week including bills. I'll be working whilst I'm at uni so I'll be there in holidays too. I'm quite into sport, though I've been fairly lazy over the last 18 months, and I love music, to listen and to play; playing the drums amongst other things (don't worry, I probably won't bring them!). I enjoy going out as much as the average person but I'm not going to be keeping everyone up all night every night! Just looking for some nice, fun, relaxed people to live with!

Message me if you want to house hunt or have anything for me!

ReputationRep:
    I'm about to go into my first year of Dentistry at kcl so if anyone is looking to find a student house or something near London Bridge, PM me! x

ReputationRep:
    My mate is starting Pharmaceutical Science at London Met, if anyone has space in a shared house please get in touch.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm looking for a flatshare! I'm starting KCL in September for Law, I'm 18. Please message me if anything's available!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm F 21, non smoker
    looking to rent or share a flat close to Hendon Campus Middlesex uni, doing graphic design starting on the 3rd of October
    I'm very easy to get along with
    Prefer to share with females only tho.

ReputationRep:
    Hi i`m an 18 y/o male, non smoker studying physics at UCL. Looking for a flat anywhere possible in travel zones 1 to 3 for £125 weekly. PM me if you are interested. I`m moderatly able to cook and well domesticated in cleaning terms :]

(Original post by Plebz)
    I am a 31 year old Norwegian MSc engineering student, starting UCL this september. I am looking to share a flat in a good area with 2-3 other likeminded people. My budget is 200-300£ per week. Areas I would like to live are Holland park, Bayswater, South Kensington or Notting hill for example, but i am open to other good options.

I'm a fairly sociable person and love to go out, but i also like to have my own space. On my free time i like to do sports, my favourites beeing cycling, swimming and running.

Please pm me if you are interested in finding something together or have a spare room allready.
    Hi, I currently live in Notting Hill and will be taking an interruption of studies. I was looking for someone who could take over my contract. Its a one bed studio apartment which is self contained and fully furnished. Its located at Aldridge Road Villas, just off Portobello Street. Rent is £240 a week without bills so it will fit in your budget of 300. Let me know if you are interested, its hard to find someone who is willing to pay that much.

ReputationRep:
    22 year old female starting first year of Psychology at City University London. Looking for somewhere close to uni. I am not heavily into the party scene, I am a considerate and fairly tidy person, non smoker. Anything up to about £135pw. Please message me if you are interested in flat sharing with me/have a room.

ReputationRep:
    HI. My name is Ariana. Im 24 and Im Maltese. Ive been in London for a year now doing a Masters at KCL. I will probably start a phd next october and would again be based at London bridge. I would ideally like to stay living in that area but cant really be too picky with my budget. I would like to live somewhere nice, tidy and friendly with flatmates I get along with! send me a message if anyone has a room available for a viewing! I am slowly but surely getting sick of looking around randomly and finding no decent places!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Im jamie , Looking for a flat share somewhere in West London , Im 20\Male\Student I can cook awesome dinners and Im very house prowd ( so I always clean up after myself) Always up for a laugh but I know when to be quiet. I get on with almost every body but if I was to live with you , you'd expect a bit of light humored banter off me every now and again

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Is someone still looking for a flatmate?

cheers,
    Peyman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcolemanbes1)
    hi,
    im looking for some roomies, I'll be starting at city university london in september 2011 so I am looking for something in the finsbury/university area. I am a very sociable person who likes to go out but dont mind staying in and relaxing.i love to cook and dont mind helping out with the dishes , up for a laugh and to get on with my studies. I am interested in meeting like-minded people who are interested in creating a home-like atmosphere. I am a tidy and clean, but can leave the odd thing on the floor, i am someone that both understands people's respect for privacy but also enjoys being social. message me if youd like to join or/and have found something?
    Hi,

Still looking for a flatmate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ununpentium)
    22 year old female starting first year of Psychology at City University London. Looking for somewhere close to uni. I am not heavily into the party scene, I am a considerate and fairly tidy person, non smoker. Anything up to about £135pw. Please message me if you are interested in flat sharing with me/have a room.
    Hi,

Still looking for a flatmate?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still looking for a flatmate? Ideally in zone 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jerome.Raymond)
    Hey,

I'm a 25 year old UCL post grad student looking for accommodation starting in July or September. I'm looking for share a flat not too far from the University. PM for more details if you got something or would like to look for a place together. I'm looking in the 40-110 / week / person range.
    Hi Jerome,

Found anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, there is me and another girl who are both 18 and starting their first year at school of pharmacy in London, in Bloomsbury! So we're looking for other first year undergrad females to join up with to find a house/flat in Bloomsbury, near Russell Square or somewhere with easy transport links to our uni. So if your interested, please quote me with a reply!

We are only looking for 18 y/o females who will be starting their first year of a degree so if this is you, please get in touch!

ReputationRep:
    any rooms going?

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.