Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a male, early 20s.. Have never really gotten much out of sex. when I'm with a lady I like making her happy but I can't orgasm for some reason, and as a result I'm beginning to take the attitude that it's not worth the effort..?

have tried different positions etc, it's been this way with a few different women over the last few years. thought at first I may have just been nervous but I don't feel nervous any more, I just feel a bit cheated really.

have any blokes had this problem and managed to overcome it? (no pun intended!)

ReputationRep:
    prone masturbator?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe your just.. batting for the other team? but don't know it yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmz)
    prone masturbator?
    can you explain further?

(Original post by dmz)
    prone masturbator?
    I probably do more than most blokes, twice a day maybe.. lol it's kinda bad I guess, but I didn't think it was *that* bad..?

(Original post by Tommyjw)
    Maybe your just.. batting for the other team? but don't know it yet?
    I considered this a few years ago but i just don't get it up over blokes, i did try and it just wasn't happening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloomblaze)
    can you explain further?
    Traumatic Masturbation Syndrome, think it's more to do with getting hard than enjoying sex tbh, maybe OP is gay or asexual, but i've realised sex is sometimes better selfish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I probably do more than most blokes, twice a day maybe.. lol it's kinda bad I guess, but I didn't think it was *that* bad..?

I considered this a few years ago but i just don't get it up over blokes, i did try and it just wasn't happening
    I don't mean too much masturbating, i mean do you hump your bed and ****?

ReputationRep:
    stop jacking off so much, then if you still physically can't orgasm you may need to see a doctor because that **** ain't normal.

ReputationRep:
    You're doing it wrong.

ReputationRep:
    unlucky... 2 times a day is excessive for someone claiming to have an existing sex life..

ReputationRep:
    i have the same problem... though i have managed to *** a few times, but the concentration required kinda ruined it for me tbh

its because of over-frequent ****ing

the only known remedy it to leave it alone completely for 4 weeks, then when masturbation is resumed, be gentler than before... of course sex can be as rough as you like, but the point is to allow your penis to regain the level of sensitivity where sex feels better than your own hand (and for it to remain like that)

i've never succeeded in leaving myself alone for 4 weeks :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you've got a small one and your gf has a bucket I don't know mate...

ReputationRep:
    Are you on any medication?

ReputationRep:
    How excited do you feel before sex really? If you are super-horny and can't wait to be inside her, (assuming you're a good fit), doesn't it feel good? Is it the entire experience that is disappointing or just the penetration? If it was with one girl, I'd understand, but several...
    Have you ever...thought about men?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.