This discussion is closed.
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Any input would be appreciated, but this is mainly directed towards the american students. I just wasted the last 6 months taking a course in which we have gone thru one 'instructor' after another none of which knows a damn thing. Basically the original instructor went out on maternity leave, so they stuck us with a prior student to teach us for 6 weeks. 6 weeks turned into 2 months, all along we were assured that a suitable replacement would be brought in, that and the second semester would be taught by a qualified instructer aswell. We never got a suitable replacement and were stuck w/ the prior student for 4 months total, before being sent to the new instructor for the second semester. Now one month in we are told this instructor is leaving aswell and had his resignation in from the beginning. Prior student will be returning to teach us. I'm pissed, I'm paying alot of money to take this course, and would expect a qualified replacement. I have complained for 2 weeks now to deaf ears. I have contacted the stafford loan agency, they told me I have to work it out with the school, the school won't listen. Where do I go to get this resolved, I have 3 months left and want to terminate my loan and I want a partial reimbursement. Any ideas??????
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Any input would be appreciated, but this is mainly directed towards the american students. I just wasted the last 6 months taking a course in which we have gone thru one 'instructor' after another none of which knows a damn thing. Basically the original instructor went out on maternity leave, so they stuck us with a prior student to teach us for 6 weeks. 6 weeks turned into 2 months, all along we were assured that a suitable replacement would be brought in, that and the second semester would be taught by a qualified instructer aswell. We never got a suitable replacement and were stuck w/ the prior student for 4 months total, before being sent to the new instructor for the second semester. Now one month in we are told this instructor is leaving aswell and had his resignation in from the beginning. Prior student will be returning to teach us. I'm pissed, I'm paying alot of money to take this course, and would expect a qualified replacement. I have complained for 2 weeks now to deaf ears. I have contacted the stafford loan agency, they told me I have to work it out with the school, the school won't listen. Where do I go to get this resolved, I have 3 months left and want to terminate my loan and I want a partial reimbursement. Any ideas??????
Take it to the General Attorney's office. they would listen to you.
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Take it to the General Attorney's office. they would listen to you.
Thanks, I didn't even think about that.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (153)
60.96%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.38%
No- I want it (70)
27.89%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.77%

Watched Threads