Turn on thread page Beta

Road Wars watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok the new presenter, clair or whatever replacing the normal guy who says 'caaaauuurrrrr' is a bit annoying but whod have thought that watching the daily activities of police with the occasional patronising narration thrown in could be so much fun - great programme!

ReputationRep:
    I come from Aylesbury. It's amazing! Now they don't follow the TVU squad though I don't watch it.

ReputationRep:
    yeah im downloading the old episodes that i didnt watch - i live in the TV area now so its even more interesting! (although not much of oxford)

ReputationRep:
    The Northern man who sounded a bit like the Churchill dog is gone?? He was half the fun Tell me they still follow Yorkie and Dixie though!

ReputationRep:
    What about pat and carl!?

Oh god how I miss them!

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend stopped watching it because of the lady presenter. she is so dull.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.