Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!

Can someone please help me out here? What is the best way to get from Manchester's Picadilly train station to Bruntwood park in Cheadle, that is near Handforth Bypass on A34? I'm thinking busses should be going there, or maybe a train, but don't know which one to take.

Thanks a whole lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powka)
    Hi there!

Can someone please help me out here? What is the best way to get from Manchester's Picadilly train station to Bruntwood park in Cheadle, that is near Handforth Bypass on A34? I'm thinking busses should be going there, or maybe a train, but don't know which one to take.

Thanks a whole lot!
    You'd be as well getting a train to Cheadle Hulme station, then walking: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...h&z=15&start=0

ReputationRep:
    I might try, yeah. Just think it'll take quite a long time, but it's an option. Thanks, mate!

Any other ideas?

ReputationRep:
    GMPTE (Manchester public transport) have a decent journey planner on their website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powka)
    Hi there!

Thanks a whole lot!
    Get the train into Stockport from Man Pic, then walk to Stockport bus station and get either the 309 or 310 and get off outside Cheadle and Marple Sixth Form College. Then just walk up the road and cut through the back and you'll get there.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone!

I got a train from Preston straight to Manchester Heald Green train station, and walked from there where I needed to (took about 15min). Just in case someone else will need this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powka)
    Thanks everyone!

I got a train from Preston straight to Manchester Heald Green train station, and walked from there where I needed to (took about 15min). Just in case someone else will need this.
    Just realised how straight-forward your route was compared to mine and I live in Manchester haha.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.