• View Poll Results: who would win a fight between Gaddafi and Dumbledore
    Gaddafi <3
    19.23%
    Dumbledore
    57.69%
    Other/Rebecca Black
    23.08%

ReputationRep:

(i hope you all appreciate the looks I had to bear in the library when I googled 'dumbledore sexy')

ReputationRep:
    I thought you meant Gandalf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99 Red Balloons)
    Now THAT would be a truly EPIC battle :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99 Red Balloons)

(Original post by cakefish)
    Now THAT would be a truly EPIC battle :zomg:
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, that is too epically taboo and would cause TSR civil war.

ReputationRep:
    Gaddafi is a mere muggle...

ReputationRep:
    Dumbledore, obvs.

Gandalf vs Dumbledore is a fight I'd like to see though.

ReputationRep:
    Would be over in seconds. Gaddafi would rip out his Mac-10 and BLOW HIM AWAY before he even had a chance to clear his throat. A few choice airstrikes and Hogwarts is no more.

Harry should have called the muggles in. Voldemort isn't surviving a 155mm depleted uranium round to the chest. Magic seems pretty pussy if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    The third option in the poll made me :lol:

ReputationRep:
    guys this really isnt funny! Ghadaffi is a monster, and we shouldnt joke about the struggle the Libyan people are going through just because we are bored. Would you like it if someone portrayed your anguish online and prodded jokes about it just because there was nothing good on TV?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blah-blah)
    guys this really isnt funny! Ghadaffi is a monster, and we shouldnt joke about the struggle the Libyan people are going through just because we are bored. Would you like it if someone portrayed your anguish online and prodded jokes about it just because there was nothing good on TV?
    My young cousins have been staying at our house whilst my Uncle has been helping family in Libya, I have no reason to want to disrespect anything/one when I hear first hand the horrors.

There is nothing wrong with pondering over a hypothetical fight between a nutcase and a wizard.

ReputationRep:
    Gaddafi our almighty comrade would obviously won

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    My young cousins have been staying at our house whilst my Uncle has been helping family in Libya, I have no reason to want to disrespect anything/one when I hear first hand the horrors.

There is nothing wrong with pondering over a hypothetical fight between a nutcase and a wizard.
    yes there is and if u cant see it then I feel sorry for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)

Gandalf vs Dumbledore is a fight I'd like to see though. (they're played by the same actor too )
    What? No they aren't...

ReputationRep:
    Gaddafi vs Gandalf would have been more appropriate if only due to the similarity between their names.

Plus you could have shooped an airstrike hitting Gandalf when he's shielding himself from the Balrog's attacks.

ReputationRep:
    We're poking fun at Gaddafi, not condoning his actions.

ReputationRep:
    treating it like a joke is demeaning all the Libyan people are going through

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NobSon)
    What? No they aren't...
    I guess I was wrong after googling it.

Gandalf and the current Dumbledore do look very similar though.

ReputationRep:
    nudes so we can decide appropriately

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)

(i hope you all appreciate the looks I had to bear in the library when I googled 'dumbledore sexy')
    You are obviously a selfish, heartless bítch putting a love heart next to Gaddafi's name. The Libyans who have been massacred and who are currently suffering in fear of being tortured and killed are just statistics to you, aren't they? You don't care at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oswald Mosley)
    You are obviously a selfish, heartless bítch putting a love heart next to Gaddafi's name. The Libyans who have been massacred and who are currently suffering in fear of being tortured and killed are just statistics to you, aren't they? You don't care at all.
    i know, i realised that - it was meant for Dumbledore! As you can see from my username I am a HP fanatic! Not a Gaddafi fanatic :facepalm:

my bad/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.