Would you rather... Watch

Objet trouvé
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I stole this from vice.

Would you rather: dance everywhere for a year. This means that on the way to the bank, in the street, getting dressed, going on a date, queueing up at the post office, at lectures you would have to dance. You would not be allowed to stop dancing for more than 10 seconds.

OR eat a teaspoonful of poo for a year. You could eat it any way you wanted, with ice cream, melted cheese on pizza, nutella etc. but there would be no guarantee that you wouldn't get sick?
supercat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Definitely dance. I'm so unbelievably neurotic about food there is no way I could eat something I know is potentially harmful :eek: Hell, I worry about chicken!
Plus, dancing raises your spirits and makes you healthy
Excalibur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Dance everywhere. Though I can't dance, and probably become visual pollution to everyone around me, I could never eat anything that may potentially make myself vomit (I have an irrational fear of throwing up).
supercat
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah, put me down for the irrational fear of throwing up too. Food neuroses stem from that I suppose.
Kyoto
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'd eat poo. I hear it's quite a delicacy in some cultures ( :confused: )... In any case, I think you'd be much more likely to die from dancing all the time and presumably having ziltch in the way of sleep.
Objet trouvé
Rep:
?
No, you're allowed to sleep. But I don't think anyone understands the implications: you'd have to dance EVERYWHERE. In the supermarket, in the street, on the tube, in public toilets...

I personally would also rather eat poo.
SexyKe
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Is it one teaspoon of poo everyday or just once a year??
Refused
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
**** thread
Objet trouvé
Rep:
?
Every day for a year.

And insulting this thread is just an excuse for not having to come to a very difficult decision!
Refused
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Objet trouvé)

And insulting this thread is just an excuse for not having to come to a very difficult decision!
how do you define 'dancing', merely moving your hips, taping your feet and fingers or even moving your head left to right could be classed as dancing. it doesn't even have to be physical.

so...eat poo or tap fingers? hmm
Objet trouvé
Rep:
?
You can't just tap your fingers. You have to dance, with all your body. I'm talking full-on get-on-down-with-your-bad-self dancing.
mademoiselle84
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
eat the poo! as long as it was my own poo though...
TrentEnd
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
nooooo! dance all the way - the waltz...preferably with objet trouve!
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'll take the second one, cause I can't dance
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'd definitely dance, the other option is just crap. I love dancing. (I'm useless at it though )
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I dance most of the time anyway.. and I couldnt eat something that May make me sick. Another lucky person who has an irrational fear of vomiting.
ciara
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Dance. No way could I consider the alternative!

Cxx
Feef
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Definitely dance- though could I choose the music, or would it be forced upon me? Decent beat in my ear and I'm dancing about town most of the time anyway
mademoiselle84
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ok ok, here's a new would you rather:
would you rather be deaf or impotent?
Laursy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
definatly dance

no way would i eat crap
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (866)
80.11%
Leave (215)
19.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed