Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Objet trouvé)
    You can't just tap your fingers. You have to dance, with all your body. I'm talking full-on get-on-down-with-your-bad-self dancing.
    Well i know a few michael jackson dances moves so

I can't dance *shuffles feet feebly*

ReputationRep:
    I got bad rep off someone for this thread!!!

*slinks off to discuss something pretentious and intelligent...*

ReputationRep:
    who wouldnt dance? I mean, dancing around may make you seem hiper, but is much cooler. so unless there was a perfectly good reason to be eating poo rather than dancing (like lack of upper torso) you should dance.
    When would you ever get in such a predicament anyways? :eek: :tsr: :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm.. this is a conundrum. I'd have to sway towards the poo... I mean, as fun as dancing all the time sounds ("hey, there's that cool guy who dances everywhere!") it would have major implications - dancing at funerals, dancing at university interviews and during exams (particularly relevant here). Also, "my friend" is what they call in the business a "sweaty dancer" - 365 days of that would reek - especially after dance showers.
    In conclusion, let us all eat poo.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely dance. I could lower myself to drinking piss instead.. but not eating poo. Sickening.

ReputationRep:
    i could never eat poo, when i watched American pie: the wedding, and Stifler puts crap in his mouth it makes me physically sick, just the thought of it!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I would dance, i was dancing about today anyway because i had my ipod on. The thought of the other option is just far too nasty and this way i would be healthy and get loads of exercise. xx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.