Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to spend a couple of months in Colorado cycling. I'm yet to book and I plan on leaving late June/ July. Have I left it too late to book? Would it be substantially cheaper to do it next year do you think? I'm thinking about £700 return is about the most I'll be prepared to go to.

Also, which site is notoriously good for America from London?

Sorry these questions are so open, I have no real idea what I'm doing or what I should expect.

Any advice or general help would be massively appreciated.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    try travelsupermarket, saves me a bundle on flights.
    Don't think its too late, I was lookin at last minutes to CO last month, think they were 400-600 can't really remember but.

They should be cheaper than 700, if it is, check for flights to large cities close by and take a train/bus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foxfight04)
    I'm looking to spend a couple of months in Colorado cycling. I'm yet to book and I plan on leaving late June/ July. Have I left it too late to book? Would it be substantially cheaper to do it next year do you think? I'm thinking about £700 return is about the most I'll be prepared to go to.

Also, which site is notoriously good for America from London?

Sorry these questions are so open, I have no real idea what I'm doing or what I should expect.

Any advice or general help would be massively appreciated.

Thanks.
    Kansas City maybe. But I'm sure denver is Fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestofyou)
    Don't think its too late, I was lookin at last minutes to CO last month, think they were 400-600 can't really remember but.

They should be cheaper than 700, if it is, check for flights to large cities close by and take a train/bus.
    Cheers mate, I'll check them out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestofyou)

Were these prices return btw?

ReputationRep:
    yeah return Denver - Dublin/Belfast for abou 500, and that was less than a month before I planned to go. So I'd say that from England - Denver, you'll get it for 400 or so.

ReputationRep:
    Play around on www.kayak.co.uk

The cheapest I found was £518 via Toronto 16th June till 30th August to Denver but you'll know what dates you can do more than me so maybe you can get it down some more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callum9999)
    Play around on www.kayak.co.uk

The cheapest I found was £518 via Toronto 16th June till 30th August to Denver but you'll know what dates you can do more than me so maybe you can get it down some more.
    Thanks a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot.
    This thread has all the info you could possibly need.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.