The Student Room Group

Girlfriend wants anal....questions

My girlfriend has asked me to have anal with her which I don't mind doing if that's what she wants. It would be my first time so I'm a little bit worried.

Is it easy to do? :s-smilie:

Also I know a lot of people use a condom but my girlfriend said I don't need to so I'm fine without using one. Is that fine to do?

Any other points would be helpful as I'm pretty nervous. Feel like a virgin all over again :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Use a condom.
You'll be fine. You don't need a condom, but if you or she are skittish in any way than avoid double dipping. It's not a big deal, and it feels great, so definitely, try it.
Reply 3
It feels great. Condom isnt always necessary, as long as you are brave.
Lube is recommended. Seriously though, you shouldn't be asking questions, you should be slamming her back door in right now...
Reply 4
Has she ever done it before?
Why would she say that you don't need to use a condom? If she's on the pill then there's no chance of her getting pregnant, obviously. But unless you've both been tested for STI/Ds & so are both 100% certain that neither of you have any STI/Ds then you should use a condom.

Even though I think it's rare, people can be born with certain STI/Ds which is why a condom should be used even if both partners are virgins & the girl is on the pill.
Reply 6
don't go at it too quick. don't want to tear anything!
Sounds like you've got a keeper there. A few tips:
- too much lube is *almost* enough
- never ram it in without prep - fingers, toys first etc
- use a condom, and chuck it out afterwards
- tell her to go take a dump and make sure she's clean before. No one like a Lincoln Log popping out in the middle of the action
Reply 8
There's no need for a condom, assuming you both know you're STI clean. Lube acts as a reasonable barrier, just remember to take a piss and wash your dick afterwards. Unless she is gagging for a dump when you do it, then there won't be any **** anywhere in sight.

Take it slowly to start.
Reply 9
lucky man!
Don't go in too fast! And it would be more hygienic to use a condom! Also, anal penetration isnt always possible
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
Sounds like you've got a keeper there. A few tips:
- too much lube is *almost* enough
- never ram it in without prep - fingers, toys first etc
- use a condom, and chuck it out afterwards
- tell her to go take a dump and make sure she's clean before. No one like a Lincoln Log popping out in the middle of the action

This basically - You can never be too careful, make the wrong move and you will put her off for life.

Slow is key, start with one finger very very gently, take your time, and work your way up, and you can never have too much lube.

Oh and obviously if your gf and you have been tested no need for a condom; as we all know, it's a lot better without.

Enjoy, and count yourself lucky lol :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
My girlfriend has asked me to have anal with her which I don't mind doing if that's what she wants. It would be my first time so I'm a little bit worried.

Is it easy to do? :s-smilie:

Also I know a lot of people use a condom but my girlfriend said I don't need to so I'm fine without using one. Is that fine to do?

Any other points would be helpful as I'm pretty nervous. Feel like a virgin all over again :frown:

LOL! Does she also think its fine to go straight from anal back to vaginal as well??

If you're gonna do this find it out for yourself don't trust your girlfriends rather questionable knowledge on the subject.

Also don't listen to the hoards of "DO IT OR YOU'RE NOT A MAN" "MAN UP" that are all bound to come flying in.
Reply 14
Bumbum creampie!
Do you love your girlfriend?
Reply 16
Original post by bognor-regis
Do you love your girlfriend?

Does it matter? As long as there is mutual trust and some care.... although even if there isn't its not exactly a problem!

Just take care, and go slow to start, otherwise you may well put her off! And, being in the lucky minority, you don't want that. :wink: A play around first well help her get ready for it.

Its a great feeling, as long as you both know you are STI clean then don't really need to worry about a condom.
Reply 17
what happens if she does a poo?
Original post by 10joey10
Does it matter? As long as there is mutual trust and some care.... although even if there isn't its not exactly a problem!

Just take care, and go slow to start, otherwise you may well put her off! And, being in the lucky minority, you don't want that. :wink: A play around first well help her get ready for it.

Its a great feeling, as long as you both know you are STI clean then don't really need to worry about a condom.

I wouldn't want to jeopardise a great relationship by having a potentially horrific or messy/painful experience such as first time anal. Psychologically it's a bit weird too.
put a vibrator in her **** at the same time, give her a night to remember.

Latest