Turn on thread page Beta

Israel watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    No I am really curious. How would a dash have helped. Ok I sound like an anus, but im really curious hoiw you managed to leap in logic. I think it's a case that you're so quick to defend the motherland you don't take any notice of what is being said
    J
    Lets not come to conclusions now. And yes, a dash would help. "Jew-hating Iranians" It could sound like "Jews hating Iranians" and that's what I thought you said since you aren't defending Israel.

ReputationRep:
    You'll notice the ridiculous imbalance in numbers of prisoners swapped.
    J
    I'm mistaken or are they swapping one Israel officer for a lot of palestiean prisioners?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    If the offers are refused, then what on earth are they asking for? Unless they are just trying to be a pain in the arse
    I don't know! I suggest the latter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    I'm mistaken or are they swapping one Israel officer for a lot of palestiean prisioners?
    A single officer is worth about 50 garden-variety POWs.

ReputationRep:
    If I were palestinean I wouldn't agree, why should I resign my own land? No way, I would never do it.
    What? The Israelis are offering land and they refuse, why?
    They're not resigning any land, they're being offered land, just for the sake of peace and they reject.

(Original post by Mr White)
    maybe, or maybe a single jew is worth 50 muslims..?
    Bit of a troll thing to say, but you have to consider it
    J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    What? The Israelis are offering land and they refuse, why?
    They're not resigning any land, they're being offered land, just for the sake of peace and they reject.
    They don't want less that ALL of his land, that's what you don't understand.

ALL is ALL, not a tiny bit, ALL.

ReputationRep:
    That is basically the general rule. You must remember people that the Japenese never kept officers in captivity with enlisted men for that reason.

Lets not come to conclusions now. And yes, a dash would help. "Jew-hating Iranians" It could sound like "Jews hating Iranians" and that's what I thought you said since you aren't defending Israel.
    I don't defend Israel, that doesn't mean I'm about to make aspertions about Jews.
    Jew doesn't = Israel

I really wish people would realise this.
    J

ReputationRep:
    In my scale, militar are the lowest but one guy is worth one guy.

ReputationRep:
    They don't want less that ALL of his land, that's what you don't understand.

ALL is ALL, not a tiny bit, ALL.
    But it's Israel's land to begin with. And I think 97. something percent is more than enough.

ReputationRep:
    I don't defend Israel, that doesn't mean I'm about to make aspertions about Jews.
    Jew doesn't = Israel

I really wish people would realise this.
    J
    I know, but you don't seem to be defending Jews either.

ReputationRep:
    But it's Israel's land to begin with. And I think 97. something percent is more than enough.
    Is it Israel's land? I don't think so.

ReputationRep:
    Some percentage is still not all though I think he means.

ReputationRep:
    Is it Israel's land? I don't think so.
    Ok then. So what if the Aboriginal population decided to try and get rid of anyone who isn't of indigenous heritage?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Some percentage is still not all though I think he means.
    I know, but are they short of 3% ? And which land are we talking about that isn't Israel's?

I know, but you don't seem to be defending Jews either.
    Jews don't come into this arguement in my mind.
    This is about zionism, which i don't agree with.
    J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Ok then. So what if the Aboriginal population decided to try and get rid of anyone who isn't of indigenous heritage?
    You'd either have to live under their rule or you'd have to leave. But think about it, do you give Aborigines no rights? Do you kill them? Do you evacuate them from their homes? Do you deny their children education and impose curfews on them?! No theyre living as normal Australian citzens!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    That would be an stupidity and I will not agree with them.

ReputationRep:
    Jews don't come into this arguement in my mind.
    This is about zionism, which i don't agree with.
    J
    So why did you put "Jew hating Iranians" if Jews don't come into this arguement?

And why don't you agree with zionism?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.