This discussion is closed.
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
That shows how pathetic your arguement is.

Yes, have a nice day. Can't cope with the truth being spoken?
Pathetic?
I'm sorry but you are pathetic and you should grow up and then come back to the forum.

The truth? Who are you God?

Come on...
s.ahmad3
Report 16 years ago
Originally Posted by gemgems89
Never heard of the Western Wall?!

The Western Wall was the remains of the second temple destroyed by the Palestinians.
the temple was not destroyed by the palestinians. i have already posted a reply, stating that it was in fact destroyed by the romans. do a search on it. Your account is recorded as being historically innacurate by both sides.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Why don't you understand that nobody was killed or invaded to get Israel?

It was an agreement. The Jews were given the land of Israel in the Balfour Declaration!
and how was Balfour to agree such a thing? The Palestinians certainly didnt agree and therefore were forced out...if not they had not willingly left they were killed.
gemgems89
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
I hate to say this Gems but there isn't really anything more arrogant you can do in a discussion than keep insisting that you're speaking the truth.

People insisting that they are speaking the truth remind me of religion, and blind faith and preaching.
Well, I can only recall saying it once or twice and since Eternal idol is leaving after bringing up the Western Wall it kind of shows weakness.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
Hey, I got to congratulate you, you are discussing like a real human being.
I don't justificate the terrorism, I understand it and I support the Palestine state and the Palestine cause.
The killing is never good, every each life is beautiful.
I try and understand both causes at once. I'll argue either way if I think the person I'm talking to deserves to be argued with.

And that's what brought me to this argument.
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Pathetic?
I'm sorry but you are pathetic and you should grow up and then come back to the forum.

The truth? Who are you God?

Come on...
How exactly do you work out I need to grow up? Just because I have a different opinion than you?
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
That shows how pathetic your arguement is.

Yes, have a nice day. Can't cope with the truth being spoken?
Ooooh look who it is. Philosopher, theologist, political expert and debate expert gemgems...Eternol Idon and the_fish, why are your arguements so pathetic? And why do you have a problem coping with teh truth?
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, I can only recall saying it once or twice and since Eternal idol is leaving after bringing up the Western Wall it kind of shows weakness.
It does!

Never back out of a debate, it does nothing but show that you are weak. Anyway, he's back now, he agreed with me on something.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How exactly do you work out I need to grow up? Just because I have a different opinion than you?
By the way you hold your discussions and arguements...
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Weakness? No, my work time is until 19:00 then I went home.

Someone already replied about the Western Wall, stop bringing that up.
s.ahmad3
Report 16 years ago
Originally Posted by gemgems89
Why don't you understand that nobody was killed or invaded to get Israel?

It was an agreement. The Jews were given the land of Israel in the Balfour Declaration!
an agreement? it was an agreement, an agreement that excluded the palestinians, the people who owned the land. Israel was founded by an invasion, that necessitated the killing of the occupants of the land. Still in denial about that fact? then what was the war of "independance" fought by israel? who were they fighting against? i suppose nobody was killed in this war.
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
Ooooh look who it is. Philosopher, theologist, political expert and debate expert gemgems...Eternol Idon and the_fish, why are your arguements so pathetic? And why do you have a problem coping with teh truth?
Erm, I thought Eternal Idol was on your side. Are you here to take a side or here just to throw petrol on the debate to make it worse?
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It does!

Never back out of a debate, it does nothing but show that you are weak. Anyway, he's back now, he agreed with me on something.
This isn't a real debate, it's slow, this isn't even a chat.
And I said why I went out, now I'm at home, I will not stay at work to argue ...
kildare
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I notice you all fail to mention the bus bomb that happened in Jerusalem today! :mad: 10 people killed and 50 murdered! That is disgusting! People can't even go out of their own homes to travel by public transport anymore without that risk! And you have the cheek to defend Palestine! :mad:
Oh dear...
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Erm, I thought Eternal Idol was on your side. Are you here to take a side or here just to throw petrol on the debate to make it worse?
There aren't sides (yet), this isn't a war, is just a discussion.
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
Who are you to judge all this?

So I might be outnumbered, I'm the only one that is defending Israel, don't you think it might be a little difficult? 1 against about 5?

I have my own opinion for Israel therefore I'm a "Philosopher, theologist, political expert and debate expert" :rolleyes:
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This isn't a real debate, it's slow, this isn't even a chat.
And I said why I went out, now I'm at home, I will not stay at work to argue ...
It's as much of a debate as you can have on an internet forum that doesn't work in real time.

So what's the latest argument from Eternal Idol then?
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Who are you to judge all this?

So I might be outnumbered, I'm the only one that is defending Israel, don't you think it might be a little difficult? 1 against about 5?

I have my own opinion for Israel therefore I'm a "Philosopher, theologist, political expert and debate expert" :rolleyes:
No, thefish is doing a good job defending Israel.

You are just saying stupidities.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's as much of a debate as you can have on an internet forum that doesn't work in real time.

So what's the latest argument from Eternal Idol then?
Indeed I was finished, you bringed up my point.
If Israel took the land by force is all that I need to support the Palestinean cause.
ddan
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kildare)
Oh dear...
i noticed dat ten ppl were killed in it because a person decided to kill themselves up.That is so unfair on the ppl and i am very upset about it
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (213)
61.56%
Yes- I don't like it (13)
3.76%
No- I want it (96)
27.75%
No- I don't want it (24)
6.94%

Watched Threads