Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Jews had land but they sold it for money!
    The Jews are followers of judaism, they are of all nationalities, race, colour, gender, sex. Before WW2 they used to be hungarians, poles, russians, germans. Then after the war, they started migrating to the promised land - why should a certain religion have a "promised land" where it has the "right" to live ? There are Turkish muslims, turkish christians for example, and French christians and muslims - whatever - its a multi religious society - people dont just have the right to go and take over land and make it the homeland for people of the same religion, they all had their homes, nationalities and towns they lived in. They just abandoned them and came to take over Palestinian land - who ARE from palestine, whose land it was originally, who have lived there for centuries and who have no other place to go to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Israel's economy is virtually non-existant. The main (only, at one point) source of income for the country was the donations of Jews living in America, who sought to maintain the Homeland.
    ...not forgetting the billions in aid they recieve annually...

Jews practicaly control the American economy...so concluding from what you've said Israel gets a large sum of 'hand outs'. Secondly, many American industries are based in Israel, and to say theyre economy is weak is silly.

...not forgetting the billions in aid they recieve annually...

Jews practicaly control the American economy...so concluding from what you've said Israel gets a large sum of 'hand outs'. Secondly, many American industries are based in Israel, and to say theyre economy is weak is silly.
    Israel have some good industries actually, mainly in weaponry, but also in some biomedical areas too.
    They were the driving force behind the most sophisticated anti-missle system - Arrow (about 5x more effective than patriot)
    J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adelz)
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA that was REALLLLY funny .. . Are you like REALLLLLY stupid ?
    shes trying to be funny! you know...hahaha jokes! Now gemgems is a comdian as well as a philisopher, theologist and politcal expert!

ReputationRep:
    Listen...this land belongs to the Palestinians and you cant argue about that.
    um, i think you can.

The issue is that many of them were chucked out of their homes and left disposesed and homeless...Israelis ******** about the palestinians living in Jordan.
    i though the issue was the violence on both sides?

Let me remind tha Jordan is a desert and the only natives are the bedouins...no arabs, no jews, no palestinians...OK.
    thats alright then...

ReputationRep:
    um, i think you can.

Or not. Its a fact.

the issue is that palestinians have no secure homes, jobs, there are millions of refugees all around the world, they donth ave their basic human rights, 60% earn less than a $ a day, a huge majority are unemployed and thousands of innocent people are dying.

ReputationRep:

quote it properly please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adelz)
    um, i think you can.

Or not. Its a fact.
    according to who?

the issue is that palestinians have no secure homes, jobs, there are millions of refugees all around the world, they donth ave their basic human rights, 60% earn less than a $ a day, a huge majority are unemployed and thousands of innocent people are dying.
    and they are the only people in the world in those conditions?

ReputationRep:

No...dont demand things from people, vienna...

ReputationRep:
    shes trying to be funny! you know...hahaha jokes! Now gemgems is a comdian as well as a philisopher, theologist and politcal expert!
    I've never had such compliments in my life.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    I am always wrong hahaha!!!
    Like that? (joking)

ReputationRep:

No...dont demand things from people, vienna...
    wheres the demand?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Like that? (joking)
    no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    I've never had such compliments in my life.

:rolleyes:
    good thing you dont understand sarcasm!

ReputationRep:
    good thing you dont understand sarcasm!
    Maybe it's you who doesn't understand sarcasm. Don't the rolling of the eyes signify something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Maybe it's you who doesn't understand sarcasm. Don't the rolling of the eyes signify something?
    Other than you can't control your eyeballs?! Please do enlighten me!

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I'll let you figure it out yourself. It will give your brain some exercise.

ReputationRep:
    These threads about the middle east seems to always end up with some personal assult. I honestly find it quite anoying when people start telling me stuff like I need plastic surgery just because I am not politically correct when it comes to the ME.

(Original post by Jonatan)
    These threads about the middle east seems to always end up with some personal assult. I honestly find it quite anoying when people start telling me stuff like I need plastic surgery just because I am not politically correct when it comes to the ME.
    plastic surgery?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    plastic surgery?
    Yea, it happened during a debate of whether it was correct to remove saddam husein or not. Basicly I argued that removing Saddam was the right thing to do , but that the US did it out of the wrong reasons. The result was that some fool called me a facistic ******* who were saying that people should be bombed and that I was so ugly I needed plastic surgery.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.