Israel Watch

This discussion is closed.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
Nah, I'll let you figure it out yourself. It will give your brain some exercise.
I cant imagine anything less intellectually stimulating than rolling your eye balls round and round! But whatever!
gemgems89
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
I cant imagine anything less intellectually stimulating than rolling your eye balls round and round! But whatever!
They don't go round and round, only once.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jonatan)
These threads about the middle east seems to always end up with some personal assult. I honestly find it quite anoying when people start telling me stuff like I need plastic surgery just because I am not politically correct when it comes to the ME.
Who mentioned plastic surgey you ponce?! Jeez...if you want to make a valid comment atleast read previous posts.

Yea, it happened during a debate of whether it was correct to remove saddam husein or not. Basicly I argued that removing Saddam was the right thing to do , but that the US did it out of the wrong reasons. The result was that some fool called me a facistic ******* who were saying that people should be bombed and that I was so ugly I needed plastic surgery.
Well maybe if you were a little more confident and a **** less paranoid, it wouldn't bother you that much that someone suggested plastic surgery...no one can bloody see you behind a computer screen and no gives a sh*t about how you look...
Now that you've mentioned it though i cant help but visualise you as being some ugly shorty...but whatever!
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
They don't go round and round, only once.

Oh...so you have a control button on your eyeballs? Not many people have them...most people can easily control the movements of their eyeballs .
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Who mentioned plastic surgey you ponce?! Jeez...if you want to make a valid comment atleast read previous posts.

Well maybe if you were a little more confident and a **** less paranoid, it wouldn't bother you that much that someone suggested plastic surgery...no one can bloody see you behind a computer screen and no gives a sh*t about how you look...
Now that you've mentioned it though i cant help but visualise you as being some ugly shorty...but whatever!
You did not get what I was saying at all did you ?
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 14 years ago

I'm sure his woman might have something to say about that comment lol
J
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh...so you have a control button on your eyeballs? Not many people have them...most people can easily control the movements of their eyeballs .
Aren't I lucky?
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 14 years ago
Yea, it happened during a debate of whether it was correct to remove saddam husein or not. Basicly I argued that removing Saddam was the right thing to do , but that the US did it out of the wrong reasons. The result was that some fool called me a facistic ******* who were saying that people should be bombed and that I was so ugly I needed plastic surgery.
ahh, fair enough, can't say that I read that
J
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aren't I lucky?
What for being not being to control your eyeballs and having to have a button on your head to stop them rolling more than once? I guess if youre an alien sure youre lucky!

Lucky Gemgems!
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What for being not being to control your eyeballs and having to have a button on your head to stop them rolling more than once? I guess if youre an alien sure youre lucky!

Lucky Gemgems!
Well yes. I like to think so.
Anyway..what's wrong with being an alien?
Sweetpeaz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jammyd)
Arial Sharon started the current intifada that is happening by provocatively visiting a holy site of Islam (can't remember what it was though).
Surely it is not a crime to visit a holy site? Tourists visit St Paul's Cathedral...

The head of state is an indicted war criminal for christ's sake.
as is arafat... I guess the sides are equal!

It sickens me that people on this site accuse people like me of being anti-semitic, or anti-jew. I am just anti-zionist/state of Israel.
The country of Jews is Israel. I can't say this with 100% certainty, but I think that the majority of Jews are pro-Israel since it was their salvation in times when they had no other place to run to. If you're anti-Israel... it is pretty close to being anti-jew. although you're right its not the same thing, I can see why it would upset people.

Also: I don't believe the initial post is propaganda. I think the majority was true. Of course there are two sides to every argument, and Israel is not perfect. No country on earth is. But I believe most of the initial post is true.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You did not get what I was saying at all did you ?
Globally the english are prized for their play on words...very clever...but if you didnt understand the implication behind what i said. Dont worry...now ill just think of you as being dim, as well as short and ugly.
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sweetpeaz)
Surely it is not a crime to visit a holy site? Tourists visit St Paul's Cathedral...

as is arafat... I guess the sides are equal!

The country of Jews is Israel. I can't say this with 100% certainty, but I think that the majority of Jews are pro-Israel since it was their salvation in times when they had no other place to run to. If you're anti-Israel... it is pretty close to being anti-jew. although you're right its not the same thing, I can see why it would upset people.

Also: I don't believe the initial post is propaganda. I think the majority was true. Of course there are two sides to every argument, and Israel is not perfect. No country on earth is. But I believe most of the initial post is true.
It's nice to have somebody looking at both sides of the story.
Jonatan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
ahh, fair enough, can't say that I read that
J
You did not miss much. I must say I prefer to argue with people who argue their case in a professional way. I do respect the people who disagree with me because they think my arguments are invalid. I have, however, little to spare for people who think my comments are invalid because they disagree with me.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Jonatan and Gemgems, do you want some Haribos?
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Globally the english are prized for their play on words...very clever...but if you didnt understand the implication behind what i said. Dont worry...now ill just think of you as being dim, as well as short and ugly.
Indeed we are... the english are the best nation in the world if you ask me
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We have a very intelligent sense of humour
Jonatan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Im sorry (Sir/Miss/Mrs), but I think Im going to ignore you from now on. I simply see no point to keep on arguing with you as all I get in return are unjustified normative claims which do not really contribute to the debate.
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You really are pathetic and not worth talking to. Go and intrude on another thread.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Im sorry sir, but I think Im going to ignore you from now on. I simply see no point to keep on arguing with you as all I get in return are unjustified normative claims which do not really contribute to the debate.
SIR! SIR!...This guy is anti-women, he's anti-feminists...he's sexist, SIR! Oh what a loss...he lost the argument and is now resorting to ignoring me Well Jonathan that’s not very dignifying...but then again neither is losing arguments all the time. So you acknowledge your argument is feeble…?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1130)
79.02%
Leave (300)
20.98%

Watched Threads