Israel Watch

This discussion is closed.
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
WHAT?! ARE YOU SUGGESTING THEY LEAVE THEIR LAND...BECAUSE IN THAT CASE AND SINCE YOU SEEM TO SUPPORT THEIR DEPORTATION IM GOING TO SAY THIS TO YOU...SUICIDE BOMBINGS ARE JUSTIFIED...
NO! NO! NO! and NO! If israels government chose to deport palestinians away from their land, it does NOT justify atacks against Israeli civilians. It would justify an atack against the Israeli givernment, or an assasination of Israels prime minister, but civilians are not a valid target. And there are no circumstances which change that. This is all in the fourth geneva convention regarding protected peopel in the times of war.
Sweetpeaz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
WHAT?! ARE YOU SUGGESTING THEY LEAVE THEIR LAND...BECAUSE IN THAT CASE AND SINCE YOU SEEM TO SUPPORT THEIR DEPORTATION
its not their land right now. for over 50 years its been owned by israel. so the way i see it, we should live for today and for the future and not for the past.
about deportation: i'm just thinking what the options may be. i favour deportation to all these deaths. deportation of either side actually! u know, it might be best for israelis to settle their country in an area not surrounded by loads of neighbours who dont like them. its quite a good idea actually!
GH
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jonatan)
It would justify an atack against the Israeli givernment, or an assasination of Israels prime minister
But then tehre would be internation outrage. And no one will be ever ont eh Palestinain's side. All about politics.

Same goes with israelis shooting innocent civilians. And preventing them going to school.
Jonatan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
But then tehre would be internation outrage. And no one will be ever ont eh Palestinain's side. All about politics.

Same goes with israelis shooting innocent civilians. And preventing them going to school.
My point was that suecide bombings against Israeli civilinas are not justified even if teh Israeli givernment would do something wrong. Civilians are not valid targets. Period.
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My point was that suecide bombings against Israeli civilinas are not justified even if teh Israeli givernment would do something wrong. Civilians are not valid targets. Period.

Well the Palestian civilians seem to be, they are not distinguished. So unfortunately i don't see the vicious circle ending anytime soon
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sweetpeaz)
its not their land right now. for over 50 years its been owned by israel. so the way i see it, we should live for today and for the future and not for the past.
about deportation: i'm just thinking what the options may be. i favour deportation to all these deaths. deportation of either side actually! u know, it might be best for israelis to settle their country in an area not surrounded by loads of neighbours who dont like them. its quite a good idea actually!
You are the most irrational person ever...seriously how old are you?

btw 2776...how come you do GCSE astronomy ...*whines* i want to do that!
GH
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
But potential sucide bombers though...
Sweetpeaz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
It's a local thing. I'm sure you wouldn't tell asian guys in London that Leicster is a much more asian friendly place, and they should work there instead.
What a silly silly post
J
i dont think its silly at all! if i knew a place in the uk that was particularly anti asian, and i was an asian, i would no want to work in the anti asian place! simple - y put yourself through all that anguish if u can avoid it. i think its silly to purposely go to a place where u know you'll have a hard time!
Sweetpeaz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
? whats irrational about what i said? i thought u'd b happy if i suggested israeli deportation... its irrational not to back up ur statements
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i dont think its silly at all! if i knew a place in the uk that was particularly anti asian, and i was an asian, i would no want to work in the anti asian place! simple - y put yourself through all that anguish if u can avoid it. i think !
So you admit that Israelis are the ones inciting hate and provoking the siuation, because thats the impersion the post gives.

And you are right it is silly to purposely go to a place where you know you'll have a hard time, so i ask you to explain to me why Jews migrate into Israel daily. And its Israelis who have to come to the land...the palesinians have been there for a very very long time, infact for thousands of years.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
? whats irrational about what i said? i thought u'd b happy if i suggested israeli deportation... its irrational not to back up ur statements
Its irrational to piss in the wind!! Back in your face!
Sweetpeaz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And you are right it is silly to purposely go to a place where you know you'll have a hard time, so i ask you to explain to me why Jews migrate into Israel daily. And its Israelis who have to come to the land...the palesinians have been there for a very very long time, infact for thousands of years.
i admit that it is not easy for palestinians to live in israel people are suspicious and scared. why do jews migrate to israel daily? many reasons. it is under israeli control. its the only jewish state. it is a beautiful country. and yes, palestinians have been on the land for a very long time, but so have jews.

ok, i'm tired now! i conclude in my opinion that i think it best that israel be moved to a little island somewhere in the middle of the ocean and hand over the land to palestinians. sure there would be protests, but at this hour its the only solution i can think of!
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Any suggestions how, with the constant incursions, demolition of infrastructure and annihilation of the native population? You know comments like that really piss me off.
its all for show. the basic fact is that Arafat blows money on himself and the terrorists and not on the Palestinian people. otherwise they wouldnt have the sympathy vote....er, like you.

I think you should know that the Palestinians have the highest literacy rate in the world and the highest number of qualifications obtained. And Vienna get this, I read this in an article in the Ha'artez newspaper a couple of years back...so really not biased or anything, but Palestinian children achieve conisderablly better grades academically than Israeli pupils. Now...that’s pretty damn impressive especially with regards to the situation.

www.netureikarta.org - jews against israel
highest literacy rate...hehe.
highest no of qualifications obtained...where is this coming from!
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 14 years ago
Even if suecide bombings is quite a new trend. Bomb atacks and terrorist acts are not. True, the use of suecide atacks is quite new, but Jewish were under atack from Muslim extremist groups as early as the 1920s.
An arabs were under attack by zionist groups. As were british interests
It's best to look at both pages of the history book
J
Jamie
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Sucide bombers? Like strapped to their body and running to their target?
yeh. of course bombs were bigger then, so sometimes looked the size of lifejackets - fairly obvious. A suicide squad infiltrated south korea early on and detonated at the US embassy, and the British embassy (latter was only slightly damaged)
nasty stuff this ultra-nationalism
J
Jamie
Report 14 years ago
How long constitutes the present? If i was to come park a caravan on your land (pikey style) then i would presently be occupying your land, and you'd want me gone. If i was there for a year you'd probably still be trying to get rid of me.
Then theres cyprus - all the turkish stolen land, that was in living memeory of many in the population
Then theres israel.
Are you saying the line is conveniently to be drawn at israel?
J
Jamie
Report 14 years ago
i dont think its silly at all! if i knew a place in the uk that was particularly anti asian, and i was an asian, i would no want to work in the anti asian place! simple - y put yourself through all that anguish if u can avoid it. i think its silly to purposely go to a place where u know you'll have a hard time!
They've always worked there. You have to remember alot of the places where these people havent changed except that the land which the farms/factories/cities is on have now been taken over by Israel. Why should they change jobs (bear in mind the unemployment levels) just because israel fancies a bit more living space.
J
PS have just started reading Mein kampf. he was certainly a very angry man!
Jamie
Report 14 years ago
So you admit that Israelis are the ones inciting hate and provoking the siuation, because thats the impersion the post gives.

that is an unusually good point you've made there.
J
yawn1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by yawn1)
As long as you admit that your assessment of the situation is only your own and not necessarily how it is that's fine with me.

My point that talking on this forum does little but inflame the situation is valid as illustrated by the rants from both sides. Agreement will not be reached by those who feel so passionate about it. How does talking help, pray tell me?

I don't understand your sarcasm to my question on NI. - could you please elaborate?

So far the politicians have made an extremely bad job of taking the future into their own hands. It might now be time for more detached solutions from the UN. NI needed this detachment too before any normality was achieved.
Vienna - I can't see that you have answered the questions I have posed to you on this post. Please do so as I know you usually do, perhaps you have simply overlooked them?
yawn1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
its all for show. the basic fact is that Arafat blows money on himself and the terrorists and not on the Palestinian people. otherwise they wouldnt have the sympathy vote....er, like you.

highest literacy rate...hehe.
highest no of qualifications obtained...where is this coming from!
Your observation on this one is seriously flawed. If someone advanced this reasoning against the Israelis you would expolode with indignation.

Why do you mock the evidence that Palestine has the highest literacy rate? It does nothing to your credibility - in fact it makes you look silly and - demented
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (551)
80.56%
Leave (133)
19.44%

Watched Threads