Israel Watch

This discussion is closed.
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
and there we have it, 0% argument 100% personal waffle and raving.
And what are you? 100% supporting right wing.
Congratulations, you are a real *****.

I'm gonna laugh a lot if the British goes down and someone opresses them ... what are you going to say? That is ok?

Ass.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
And what are you? 100% supporting right wing.
Congratulations, you are a real *****.

I'm gonna laugh a lot if the British goes down and someone opresses them ... what are you going to say? That is ok?

Ass.
its been reported, dont worry.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
its been reported, dont worry.

I don't ... this isn't my real life ... maybe it's yours.
I don't care about this forum.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't ... this isn't my real life ... maybe it's yours.
I don't care about this forum.
*yawn*
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*yawn*
Do you get tired of this?
Go outside and get a life.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Eternal Idol, I'm quite interested by your "Free Speech Online" banner. What exactly does this campaign deem as free speech and inappropriate speech? The link also doesn't appear to work.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
Eternal Idol, I'm quite interested by your "Free Speech Online" banner. What exactly does this campaign deem as free speech and inappropriate speech? The link also doesn't appear to work.
Indeed the page isn't working right now.

The campaing aims you to display the blue ribbon to support the essential human right of free speech.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Indeed the page isn't working right now.

The campaing aims you to display the blue ribbon to support the essential human right of free speech.

But surely everyone has the right to say what they think, but they do not have the right to say it wherever they think.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by timeofyourlife)
But surely everyone has the right to say what they think, but they do not have the right to say it wherever they think.
And why not?
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hehehe....you guys...im sitting in an ICT lesson...so boring ...reading through your convo! !!
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
hehehe....you guys...im sitting in an ICT lesson...so boring ...reading through your convo! !!
I'm also really bored at work hehe.
I'm using this forum to improve my poor english.

Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 14 years ago
well, im quite concerned to see that you equate settlement on land that by UN rights is not yours, and slaughtering innocent civilians by blowing yourself up.

Many in palestine may indeed settle for that, which has been offered to them, yet they still support a man in Arafat, and Hamas and Hezbollah who will not listen to any offers made by the Israelis. The last palestinian prime minister who agreed to end terrorism resigned because of the clear threat on his life. The current PM will not make the same promises, he has not assured Israel or the international community that he will try and end terrorism. I feel for him.

enlighten me.

irrespective of your comments: i think people see this as a Palestinian people vs Israeli state argument, while turning a blind eye to the actions and attitudes of the Palestinian leadership. deal with it on a level of humanity and morals or deal with it on a level of politics. not a warped mix of the two.
Settlers dont just peacibly settle on lush new land and get on with their lives though. They invaginate into areas already inhabited, take local resources like water supplys. They force other people off of their land and farms. And with settlers come guns, and their armys to protect them.
AS for the UN, check again. The UN says Israel should withdraw to pre Yom Kippur borders. Alot of these settlements are totally illegal. Thats why the people try to build them up so damned fast - they figure the quicker they build proper buildings and communities the harder it will be to evict them.

As for Hamas, you forget that it's primary role is community care. Now don't go off the deep end, just look into it. And I recently read an interview in which the hamas leader (a paediatrician) was saying they would settle in the medium term for withdrawl to existing borders, though in the long term they still want the land that was once theirs.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
AS for the UN, check again. The UN says Israel should withdraw to pre Yom Kippur borders. Alot of these settlements are totally illegal. Thats why the people try to build them up so damned fast - they figure the quicker they build proper buildings and communities the harder it will be to evict them.
yes, as i said "not yours"(not Israels) as defined by the UN. what is there to check?

As for Hamas, you forget that it's primary role is community care. Now don't go off the deep end, just look into it.
Hamas is an internationally recognised terrorist unit, its intent is quite clear to me to the US, to the UN.

And I recently read an interview in which the hamas leader (a paediatrician) was saying they would settle in the medium term for withdrawl to existing borders, though in the long term they still want the land that was once theirs.
they want all of it, thats the problem, they dont want Israel to exist.
and if he's talking about settling for a provisional withdrawal, why did Hamas jeopardise the roadmap peace talks by sending more suicide bombers? Israel was ready to agree to a deal.
gemgems89
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And please ... Sharon is as bad as Hitler, he's a war criminal.
It sickens me to hear you say and think that. That is just disgusting. Hitler was evil, you can hardly compare Sharon! :mad:
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Muffle)
Whatever Israels reasons this isnt acceptable:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3436561.stm
Alright, two can play at that game...this isn't acceptable either :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/3395973.stm
kildare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
Alright, two can play at that game...this isn't acceptable either :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/3395973.stm
Yes but Muffle wasn't trying to claim that it was. Why don't you address the point she actually made?
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kildare)
Yes but Muffle wasn't trying to claim that it was. Why don't you address the point she actually made?
Why doesn't Muffle address the point I made as well? It was just as equal and shows both sides are getting killed. But the difference is, Palestinians want to kill and the Israelis have to kill to defend themselves. Look at all the suicide bombers and terroist attacks!
jammyd
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Why doesn't Muffle address the point I made as well? It was just as equal and shows both sides are getting killed. But the difference is, Palestinians want to kill and the Israelis have to kill to defend themselves. Look at all the suicide bombers and terroist attacks!
No-one 'has' to kill. The Palestinians want back what is theirs, and the Israelis don't want to hand back land that isn't theirs.
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jammyd)
No-one 'has' to kill. The Palestinians want back what is theirs, and the Israelis don't want to hand back land that isn't theirs.
But the Israelis have already offered to give them the land, but they refused. So therefore they do have to kill in order to protect their own land! They don't want to kill unlike the Palestinians who just send random suicide bombers around innocent people.
jammyd
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
But the Israelis have already offered to give them the land, but they refused. So therefore they do have to kill in order to protect their own land! They don't want to kill unlike the Palestinians who just send random suicide bombers around innocent people.
They're not all innocent - they support a racist appartheid state.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (294)
26.09%
Yes - they're famous (286)
25.38%
No I don't (547)
48.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise