Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Dear all :
    I want to go to France. I don't know where can I visit ?
    I want to know some beautiful areas and scenery.
    Can you give me some suggestions, thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Well, what kind of things would you want to do whilst you are there? Museums? Galleries? Shopping? Culture...? What is your price range?

Personally, I would recommend Bordeaux but, then again, I am a little biased

ReputationRep:
    There are so many places to visit in France you have to be a bit more specific!

Paris and the South of France are the two obvious/touristy choices but there are so many beautiful parts of France.. are you looking for a more mountainous area? Or countryside? Or a big city? etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Scout.)
    Well, what kind of things would you want to do whilst you are there? Museums? Galleries? Shopping? Culture...? What is your price range?

Personally, I would recommend Bordeaux but, then again, I am a little biased
    In fact, the area I want to visit the most is Provence. But I don't know whether Provence is too small. I think France will be more suitable. I don't restrict the price range. Can you give some suggestions about travelling to Provence? Thanks a lot!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiaSiaSia)
    There are so many places to visit in France you have to be a bit more specific!

Paris and the South of France are the two obvious/touristy choices but there are so many beautiful parts of France.. are you looking for a more mountainous area? Or countryside? Or a big city? etc.

I want to visit Provence. I know Provence is a tranquil vacation resort and it is located in the south-eastern region of France. But I don't know more informations about Provence. Can you help me? Thanks a lot.

ReputationRep:
    A day trip to Monaco is always a great experience and one I'd highly recommend.

We are normally based near Nice whenever we go and it's just such a beautiful part of the world.

I always go to the south of France, just seems more relaxed there than in Paris etc.

Wish it was me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schumacher)
    A day trip to Monaco is always a great experience and one I'd highly recommend.

We are normally based near Nice whenever we go and it's just such a beautiful part of the world.

I always go to the south of France, just seems more relaxed there than in Paris etc.

Wish it was me!
    A day trip to Monaco sounds great. Let me want to try it.
    Really? Nice is a beautiful part of the world, I haven't heard about this country.
    Because I come from Taiwan, France is farther from Taiwan.
    If I could go to France for many days, I will visit there.
    Many people told me that France is a charming place, it make people feel relaxed.
    Thanks for your introduction. I will go to there some day.

ReputationRep:
    I think that the trip to Taiwan is much fun than the trip to France.
    lol
    in Taiwan, there are so many delicous food and "night market"
    it's really fun!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wasichilelon)
    I think that the trip to Taiwan is much fun than the trip to France.
    lol
    in Taiwan, there are so many delicous food and "night market"
    it's really fun!!!
    Haha!!!Thanks for your appreciation!!
    There are really a lot of delicious food in Taiwan.
    And the night markets are famous in Taiwan,too.
    I am glad that you have a nice experience in my hometown.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.