Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am an international student from India. I completed my masters in Manchester Uni and now want to complete my Post-graduation in Creative writing from either UEA or City University London. Both the universities have interesting courses and I really can't decide which uni to choose. I have been to London plenty of times and know that I'll have a ball there. My concern is that I don't know much about Norwich or UEA and not many of my uni friends seem to know much about it. Being an international student I wanted to know if UEA has a lot of diversity and international students there and what the student life in general is like. Manchester was a lot of fun and I made great friends there and I would like to have a similar or if possible a better experience. So any advice would be helpful in making my decision

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.